Forum a side hug zone

Walsingham

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvideo/...ul-hugging.html

I laughed seriously over this. Especially after meeting an old ex at the weekend. Grow the hell up, you crucidoofus.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I wonder if a side **** is also less sinful.

I'm afraid it's much more so.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

All this obsession with sex strikes me as a little wrongfooted. I mean as if nookie is the greatest evil on Earth. Get some priorities, people.

-Elwood Blues

And what kind of hug involves crothces touching? Not the Swedish kind, dats fo sho' yall...

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

The sad part is no, it does not have to be a joke.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

The irony (or perhaps the genius part of it) is that they are actually making the hug that much more sexual by getting people to worry about whether or not it is.. Kinda like telling a group of people *not* to think of a pink elephant.. Which of course they will.

But maybe that the point I wonder. The whole sales pitch of religion is sin, if the congregation wasn't sinful they wouldn't have a reason to use the church to confess their sins, so perhaps it's a rather ingenious way of getting devoted Christians people to get even more worked up..

Fortune favors the bald.

If wals side hugged me I would be both terrified and intrigued at what I felt in the lower regions.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Well you're a pervert, no amount of Christian values will ever change that.. :p

I'd assert that no amount of Christian value could chill the heat that Wals is figuratively packing.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

behind the scenes it's probably more like gimmie that christian dry hump.

Hmmm... side hugs by super-models. I'm liking that image. It's kind of pimp.

As for Slugland, our man-catly shenanigans will never be, sweetest. Largely because I'd rather be raped by a gnu.

-Elwood Blues

But maybe that the point I wonder. The whole sales pitch of religion is sin, if the congregation wasn't sinful they wouldn't have a reason to use the church to confess their sins, so perhaps it's a rather ingenious way of getting devoted Christians people to get even more worked up..

It's like the confessions of the Middle Ages: what was seemingly a prohibition on the discussion of sex was in fact a license to talk about sex in regulated (but sordid) ways.

wouldn't be surprised if the vid was real, though.

I was once privileged to witness a number of no doubt devout American tourists sitting in Christchurch college chapel during a service chosen to include the Song of Solomon, from the bible. It's actually bloody fruity, and even surprised me. But you coud see they were torn in twain by the urge to be reverent and the urge to set fire to the dean.

-Elwood Blues