Diablo III or The elder scrolls 5

urielrose

Let me try this: would you rather get kicked in the head by a dirty hobo or eat ice cream?

Do you think you're funny or something? If you have no interest in neither of the games, why bother posting this pointless ****?

Elder Scrolls 5 for me. I'm actually slightly looking forward to it since playing Fallout 3. Bethesda are making progress!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Let me try this: would you rather get kicked in the head by a dirty hobo or eat ice cream?

Do you think you're funny or something? If you have no interest in neither of the games, why bother posting this pointless ****?

Elder Scrolls 5 for me. I'm actually slightly looking forward to it since playing Fallout 3. Bethesda are making progress!

So you're assuming I have no interest in ice cream? :sorcerer:

I'm very interested in Diablo III, as a matter of fact. Too bad it's coming in like 2012 along with the apocalypse...

Also, I am funny.

The last TES game was not horrible, so Id hit that. Diablo just makes me want to rip out my tonsils from sheer frustrated boredom. Itd be like playing the deep roads of DA over and voer again for all eternity.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

If TES V would take place in Akavir I'd be interested. But everything points to it taking place in Skyrim... which is the most boring province aside from Cyrodiil (basically Solstheim, but bigger and with more Ricklings)... while Akavir has monkey people, snow demons, serpent vampires & tiger-dragons.

Then again, there is some interesting Skyrim lore surrounding the Greybeards and Tiber Septim's origins that could possibly be explored. Not to mention, it would be pretty cool being able to play as a Nord mage possessing the thu'um.

Edited by virumor

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Diablo 3.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Both

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Is TESV even in development?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Never was a fan of Diablo, so I'll take ESV. I'd like to see them redo Morrowind (or wherever the setting was) because the game and location(s) were so much more interesting overall.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

None of the above. :ermm:

Then don't post, your avatar isn't that interesting.

I'd have to pick Diablo 3, since Sanctuary > Elder Scrolls, nuff said.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Definitely TESV for me.

In fact I won't get any new game from Blizzard until WoW gets a major graphics overhaul. That game has been out for five years now and Blizzard still hasn't made any meaningful upgrade to its rather subpar graphics after taking in billions of dollars. Simply inexcusable.

Edited by Masterfade

That game has been out for five years now and Blizzard still hasn't made any meaningful upgrade to its rather subpar graphics after taking in billions of dollars. Simply inexcusable.

And totally deliberate, ie: lower sysreqs = more customers.

And diablo III for me. Torchlight has got me in the mood for it.

But for all of us, there will come a point where it does matter, and it's gonna be like having a miniature suit-head shoving sticks up your butt all the time. - Tigranes

TES V - I didn't dig Oblivion, but I'm going to call that an anomaly since I've enjoyed all the other TES games and Fallout 3. Diablo III looks like a lot of hacking and slashing and phat lewt, which doesn't tug my boat the way it used to. Still, I look forward to the cutscenes.