Fallout

TwinkieGorilla

when are you going to be able to show us stuff?

6 months? 9 months?

release day?

:unsure:

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I for one am going to be at the game so fast it'll be like it was toffee coated crack and I was a sugar deprived junkie wasp.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

hurray!

i wonder what beth is waiting for.............

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Any substantive information about the game will have to wait for Bethesda, but the project is going well and has been a lot of fun so far.

yeah, yeah doggie daddy. i know that much by now. i wasn't being facetious with my question. you like working with the engine? have you tweaked it? is this too substantive? if so, answer this:

will my ass (in real life, not in-game) look good from any angle while i play Fallout: New Vegas?

kthxbai.

cool, cool.

how's the game comin' along? you guys having fun?

Any substantive information about the game will have to wait for Bethesda, but the project is going well and has been a lot of fun so far.

Awesome. :wacko:

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

If New Vegas doesn't feature sporks I will burn down your game studio. Seriously, just place 'em everywhere around kitchens and make some funny fake-ads about it.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

If New Vegas doesn't feature sporks I will burn down your game studio. Seriously, just place 'em everywhere around kitchens and make some funny fake-ads about it.

Perhaps a peaceful compromise could be reached if they were referred to as foons?

But for all of us, there will come a point where it does matter, and it's gonna be like having a miniature suit-head shoving sticks up your butt all the time. - Tigranes

Foons would be manufactured by the Spork company's competitor.

Oh man, I need to write this down somewhere.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Perhaps a peaceful compromise could be reached if they were referred to as foons?

Foons would be manufactured by the Spork company's competitor.

Oh man, I need to write this down somewhere.

:Applause:

Obs, do it! :ermm:

Bethesda has been quiet lately on their 2 main franchises. Nothing on NV and no word yet on ES5. I would guess they'll start pimping one of them out pretty soon. Bethesda seems to work hard for max exposure for their games these days.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Is FO:NV really scheduled for a late 2010 release? Seems like such a short dev time. Regardless, I wouldn't expect any news about it this year.

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes