We need an ignore feature on these boards

Darque

Please don't put me on your ignore list. heh heh.

I'm also glad to hear about that navigation bar thing, Fionavar.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I wonde rhow many people would ignore me. Probably in the hundreds. ;) Only surpassed by Karzak (too bad as he's cool), and Visc (who annoys eveyone even those who agree with him!).

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I put someone on an ignore list a long time ago. I think it was the nazi fellow over at Interplay. The thing is, he never really posted in anyplace I read. I guess my own "personal" ignore setting worked just as well.

I wouldn't want to ignore you Vol. Sometimes I'd like to throtle you, but never ignore you.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Actually the only person here who has annoyed me is Karzak.

So I wouldn't be ignoring anyone... well except him :)

As for Visc... I just think of him as Xan from Baldur's Gate and take it in stride :)

I dunno, I'd pretty much put on ignore everybody with

a) more than two of the same letters consecutively at the end of the given person's name (here's looking at you, kid)

B) anybody with numbers in their name

Or some variation of the above rules. I dunno. As of right now I'm too inebriated to notice.

edito: If any of you truly feel that I am so obnoxious as to be ignored, perhaps a PM explaing your point of view for my edification would be a bit more productive than making mean-spirited comments about it on the board?

Actually, I tend to let bygones be bygones. I really hate board vendettahood. I absolutely refuse to hold a grudge, which might be why I've never had to put anyone in the ignore list.

Obsidian Plays

Funny thing about this request is that GM and I were discussing this topic just the other week. This is definately on our list of things to add to the boards. I believe that there is an ignore feature on the next version, but that version isn't out yet. I'm hoping that we will have the next version out before the games are announced and the real fights start.

Ignore lists are fine, some people are too weak to hang and the ignore is best for them, so they can hide.

Lets hope it works on mods as well

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

I would only ignore one person who constantly posts "Gothic sucks" in every thread I participate in/start. It really feels like I've already heard everything his simple brain can come up with.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I would only ignore one person who constantly posts "Gothic sucks" in every thread I participate in/start. It really feels like I've already heard everything his simple brain can come up with.

You haven't heard everything. If you want to hear everything on things I feel strongly about I can PM you a novel or two. (tee hee) :p

By the way, Gothic 2 sucks. I never played Gothic, but if the sequel sucks it stands tp reason that the previous game does as well. Just thought you should know since you were expecting me to say that. (BWAAHAAAHAAAAA! :( )

An ignore function might be a good idea. Sometimes Karzak can me a little annoying with his Cain worshipping, but with V:tM Bloodlines coming it has some sort of irony with the whole Children of Cain mythology built into the setting.

Oh by the way, Gothic 2 sucks. :D

Do you know whats going on? I know the trouble started when a couple of forums went missing, then the whole forum except for the shoutbox went bye bye. Now there is nothing. :(

I hope it gets fixed soon. I loved that place and Crucis most of all. :D