Board Format

Magister Lajciak

I don't know whether I pressed something by mistake or whether these boards have changed format, but suddenly threads only show the original post starting the thread and one post at a time. There is a tree-like scheme to chose the posts from.

Regardless, I find the new system to be terrible - clicking on each post to read it is a major nuisance. I suspect there is some function to change it back the the old format or to expand all the post in the 'tree' (and hopefully to set that up as the new default). Can anybody guide me as to how to do so? Thanks!

Maybe you've hit a different outline format under the options menu (upper right corner of a thread).

Is "standard" selected?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yeah, I did the same thing once... It sucked.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I think somehow something can cause it to bork without clicking on it. I have had it happen about 3 or so times. Perhaps a keyboard shortcut or something.

Though currently it seems the board is struggling with remembering which posts I have or have not viewed. Clicking on "First unread post" often takes me to posts I have already seen! :'(

Maybe the board thinks you didn't read it properly :unsure:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein