Holy ****ing ****

Walsingham

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8369674.stm

I'm stunned. Have we really not advanced as a species beyond the point where people will be rendered down like whales?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Face-cream.jpg

OMG IT'S MADE OUT OF PEOPLE!!!!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yeah. You haven't seen Fight Club?

Anyway, I think it's kinda funny that the same people that shell out the big bucks for that crap are in many cases dying to lose a few pounds of lard.

\o/

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Yes I have seen Fight Club.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

:(

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

It's just the tears? Aw jeez. I've been going around with an infant strapped across my temples.

-Elwood Blues

I misread that as "half an infant strapped to my temples" and when I realized that's not what it said I was disappointed. o:)

A paraplegic infant on top of my head like an outrageous post-apocalyptic hat.

-Elwood Blues

Lol @ thread.

I'm with Taks though.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8369674.stm

I'm stunned. Have we really not advanced as a species beyond the point where people will be rendered down like whales?

Ah, an inhuman money-making scheme. Sign of the economical times maybe?

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Looks like it may all be a fabrication: http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20091201/wl_time/08599194353900

After reading that article I'm inclined to agree. Good find.

-Elwood Blues