Yahtzee reviews

Gorth

I could act a little more irrational if you guys want? I could bring in the whole crowd to! Sand, Ares Draxus, Judge Hades, and Six Foot Rabbit. We could have a blast!

I think the only one you remember the password for is mine.

Yeah, I think you are right.

Edited by Killian Kalthorne

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

I could act a little more irrational if you guys want? I could bring in the whole crowd to! Sand, Ares Draxus, Judge Hades, and Six Foot Rabbit. We could have a blast!

I think the only one you remember the password for is mine.

Isn't that what the password recovery feature is for? Also, I don't remember Ares Draxus. :bat:

And every time I see mention of Six Foot Rabbit my mind instantly goes to 6'8" Italian Warlord. :/

Edited by Deraldin

Its been such a long time since I have used them, the email accounts they were tied to are long gone.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Well, every FF game I played takes about 10 hours in to really get going. That said I've no idea what FFXIII is like, and I didn't have the patience to play more than a few hours of FF XII. Apparently I've had my permanent fill of the FF experience with FFX and FFX2 (yuck). (and IV, VII, VIII)

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

Well, every FF game I played takes about 10 hours in to really get going. That said I've no idea what FFXIII is like, and I didn't have the patience to play more than a few hours of FF XII. Apparently I've had my permanent fill of the FF experience with FFX and FFX2 (yuck). (and IV, VII, VIII)

Forget the whole series, FFVI is the best one!

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I actually agree with one thing he said! Namely, if you're going to have an interactive story, don't add necessary info right into a datalogue in textformat. It should be interwoven with the story as you progress instead. It is quite irritating to have to read the damn thing all the time in order to understand the story, motives and characters. Did FFX need a silly datalogue? Of course not!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Forget the whole series, FFVI is the best one!

I got past the intro twice but didn't roll the will save to go further.

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

His review for God of War 3 is up......... and not very funny. Had some good bits though.

He wasn't his usual chipper self.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Must be the Mana Bar finally getting him tired.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Does he have a cold or something? His voice sounded different...
Must be the Mana Bar finally getting him tired.

... basically he opened a small bar in the city and it was ridiculously popular. Probably celebrated the opening night to death.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

It's true.

How cool is that.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Boy, i need to finish God Of War sometime. I should have a save-file from 2005 laying around somewhere.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Ladies and gentlemen (and Oner), the moment you've all been waiting for: Just Cause 2.

It's pretty amusing and pretty true, except the vehicle upgrades part, they do in fact apply to all vehicles of the same type.

The problem is that there aren't that many of the special Rico vehicles around to find

Edited by Purkake

Yeah, the Just Cause 2 review was more fun.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Yeah, the Just Cause 2 review was more fun.

Why? Just Cause.

Cut him some slack, after all Just Cause was fodder for comedy. I can only imagine the poor folks who bought that game.

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

This doesn't happen often, but by the mere description of the gameplay in SP: Conviction sounds horrible. Not, "bad", "mediocre" or "avarage", but really horrible.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy