Yahtzee reviews

Gorth

That was light on substance even for him.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

He pointed out the major flaws, the planet scanning, the confined universe and the way the game switches between arcade tunnel shooting and "playing with toy trains" which I assume means walking around and talking to people.

Other than that its hard to say what his actual opinion of the game was.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

Felt more like a review than a something that was supposed to be funny.

I don't mind it, I guess.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I think the issue is he liked ME2. The games he like never really get entertaining reviews.

Yup. That sounds about right.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Okay, I have to write this down somewhere, you are the lucky ones.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/v...-Dantes-Inferno

"I'm a little tired of the term God of War Clone. God of War took its style of hack and slash gameplay directly from Devil May Cry, which evolved it from previous games."

-The Youth Counselor

I've heard this argument before, and it doesn't hold weight for me. Being the first doesn't necessarily mean you get to be the benchmark: Doom was the game that put FPSes on the map, after all, despite Wolfenstein 3D being the first (and there were others that were even earlier, like Catacomb 3-D). Devil May Cry might have created a model for frantic hack-and-slash gameplay, but God of War gave it style.

Yahtzee.

YOU ****ING MOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ;):banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: