Yahtzee reviews

Gorth

You don't like bewbs?

Sure I do. But drooling on game characters breasts, especially in a game like Bayonetta, is like drooling on Barbies breasts.

I leave that to jaguars4ever :lol:

Well, she does get more naked with the more powerful abilities that are used.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Well, she does get more naked with the more powerful abilities that are used.

Okay, so then the game must be the bestest ever :lol:

A nice rack is a nice rack, doesn't matter if it's human or pixels.

Ookay, whatever you say..

You are suggesting that we should feel ashamed about looking at breasts, that it's juvinile. Whether pixel or not I reject the implication.

Notising that some woman (real or not) has a good set of breasts and leaving it to that = Healthy

Going "B00BS B00BS B00BS B00BS" like jaguars4ever over a video game = Creepy

It's a graphic depiction like any other. If you see a drawing of a really cool real car, you say "cool car!", not "oh it's just a drawing, it's freaky to appreciate fake cars when there are real ones going around." It's the same thing with bewbs.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

It's a graphic depiction like any other. If you see a drawing of a really cool real car, you say "cool car!", not "oh it's just a drawing, it's freaky to appreciate fake cars when there are real ones going around." It's the same thing with bewbs.

"Cool car!" goes to the healthy section

"OMG OMG OMG C0wL CaWl I need to take it with me to the bathroom" does not.

Makes me think of Palin for some reason.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

"Cool car!" goes to the healthy section

"OMG OMG OMG C0wL CaWl I need to take it with me to the bathroom" does not.

It goes without saying that appreciation of boobs doesn't incite the same reactions as appreciation for cars.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

God of War and what?....

Bayonetta

Thanks ;)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Yeah I know. I just think that people who go bazooka over some cartoon "woman" should get out more :wacko:

I've never really thought of it as an either/or thing.

Well, maybe I did when I was younger. Now I realize that both real women and illlustrated women have serious pros and cons.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I like how he managed to get the story of pac-man difficult :D

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy