Yahtzee reviews

Gorth

He obviously didn't like the game and presented his perspective which was exaggerated for comic effect. Also those quests were stupid and pretty much like the default MMO quests.

Tips for making a better game: don't include optional stupid stuff.

The Witcher is a monster/bounty hunter by trade, it makes more sense to have that type of quest in that game then it does in most others. They weren't representative of anything which LostStraw pointed out already. Yahtzee's perspective is limited to the genre's he likes thus the only thing the video shows is his ineptitude.

He should stick to what he knows.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

"You really can't tell what's useful and what's not just from the description."

Yes. Yes, you can. Barring a couple. *shruG*

Actually you can't, it's mostly trial and error, especially with spells. Not only that, the descriptions are often inaccurate, look up an unofficial guide to the talents and spells and you will see lots of mismatches between the description and the actual effects. On your first playthrough with only the descriptions to guide you, you won't have a clue, and there is no way to unlearn one in favor of another.

They really should have put that in.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

"Actually you can't"

YOU can't; but I certainly can. It was completely obvious how each spell/talent works. You don't need to kno that it does 2.2 damage exactly or last exactly 3.476546895847834 seconds. Gah.

Why do people feel the need to be forcefed EVERYTHING!?!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Most people think Vologic is like a river that flows rationally and sure in one direction. But I have seen the posts of his, and I can tell you: they are wrong. Vologic is a storm in an ocean. You may wonder who I am or why I say this. Sit down and I will show you a list of posts like none you have ever read.

Most people think Vologic is like a river that flows rationally and sure in one direction. But I have seen the posts of his, and I can tell you: they are wrong. Vologic is a storm in an ocean. You may wonder who I am or why I say this. Sit down and I will show you a list of posts like none you have ever read.

you absolutely should compile said tale and publish it as an essay on internet logic.

i'd read the **** out of it

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Nah. It just be boing much like these trolling flames. R00fles! Obsidian forumites are so concerned for me. It's sickening. I'm irrelevant. Deal with the topics. L0LZ

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Deal with the topics.

:wacko:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I agree, but we should have a Volourn thread, simply because there is much to discuss about/with him.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Best review in a while.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I must admit that i have never heard about this game before, but a hilarious review as always. Very informative as well on why it is bad as well.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

God of War and what?....

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

God of War and what?....

Bayonetta, which is even more over the top than DMC with a woman who's able to shoot guns with her feet.

Honestly, as I play through Darksiders, I'm enjoying myself. Does it take things from the other games? yes, but that's fine becuase they do it well.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'm still waiting Yahtzee to review Bayonetta. The game seems like the devs somehow went in to my head and designed the game so it would be as repulsive to me as possible.

I'm still waiting Yahtzee to review Bayonetta. The game seems like the devs somehow went in to my head and designed the game so it would be as repulsive to me as possible.
You don't like bewbs?

Yeah I have the same feeling for some reason.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

You don't like bewbs?

Sure I do. But drooling on game characters breasts, especially in a game like Bayonetta, is like drooling on Barbies breasts.

I leave that to jaguars4ever :lol:

Edited by Slinky