The Truth Is Out There

213374U

It would have been a lot easier to swallow if we were talking about first contact, and not the x-files type government cover up reaching back to the 60s. You can't keep a secret that big for that many years. It's just not practically possible. On the other hand the existence of alien life is entirely probable, which most scientists concede without being able to offer any percentages of course.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

It's still so hard to picute NPH as a gay.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

salla has been spouting similar stories for years. i suppose if obama comes out and does what salla claims, then he'll be vindicated. i'm not holding my breath.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Man, you guys suck at discussing the important stuff.

if for once one of these things wasn't being presented by the usual suspects, there'd be more to discuss.

a good example: richard hoagland is mentioned in salla's article. the link takes you to some story regarding the pending revalation (by obama) then references a "paper" on hoagland's website. the "paper" is actually three parts, the third of which is pending. in the second, he goes into some detal, mostly conjecture and rhetorical questions, about NASA's LCROSS mission - which turned out to be a dud - to crash part of a rocket into the surface of the moon. anyway, he tinkers with some photographs then suddenly declares there is "proof" of structures on the moon. i looked at the pictures every which way i can imagine and see no structures. there is no geometry. calling it a stretch would be kind. the guy is simply delusional. he has a point that there should have been more to the crash, and the "plume" that NASA "discovered" looks almost photoshopped, which is also worth discussing, but he throws in nonsense that any reasonably intelligent person can easily dismiss, which just destroys his credibility (oh, don't even bring up his hyperdimensional theories and torsional physics, what a joke).

too bad, because hoagland is such an interesting character and i soooo wich he was right on this. there are others that are much more scientific in their approaches, but they aren't spouting nearly as much nonsense, either, and thus don't get as much press.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz :thumbsup:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The ironic thing is if Obama comes out and flat out states that there is no alien ship in area 51 or anywhere else, no one will believe him who is already convinced there is. And Obama is probably the one they voted for...

I'd believe him and I despise him. Go figure.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell