Forum theme

Humodour

I think a new design would be welcome as well, however I'd rather they take the blue out entirely and have various degrees of black and super dark grey. And I'm not joking.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

It goes with the site. If you redesign the forums you have to redesign the site otherwise you look unprofessional. And the website says 'Obsidian', why make it anything other?

You don't understand: we're asking for an additional forum theme (or skin), not a redesign.

Forum themes are relatively trivial matters and the use of them is optional. The current would still be the default. Obsid forums are the first forums I've been on that only offer a single, default theme.

I usually like to see forum themes that related to the games (or music or whatever the forum's about). Unfortunately, the GUI for both K2 and NWN2 have been both butt-hurt ugly, and the AP one only serviceable.

If only we could be allowed a Torment-UI theme...

I like it too. <3

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME HELLO KITTY THEME

You know you want to.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I demand my Hello Kitty theme! Would be the best thing ever.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

TWO VOTES FOR HELLO KITTY, THAT'S THE MAJORITY!

Get on it Admin types.

The current black and blue theme for these forums is a bit of a downer. Any chance we could have a lighter theme added?

My initial thought was "blue? what blue?" ... Then, ohhhh, the bit 'o' funky shaded blue in the title bars. Heh.

I guess I always thought of this theme as black and greyish army green, or something. :-

I've been to lots of forums that don't allow theme changes...usually the pro ones. Forums made by gme fans or other social sites are where I usually see the "pick from 20 themes" option. I'd imagine "company" forums more often wish to keep it to themselves in case they want a theme to reflect their company or to remain consistent/make sure everyone sees it, etc.

Theme doesn't bother me but olive green isn't my favorite color. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Daaave, you doofus, 2 of us aren't a majority of even the people posting in this thread.

We are now. Why must you ruin my dreams man? Why? :(