Dragon Age Story Pics Thread!

Bokishi

They should be saved at the res you play on, that's how it is for me

I think there are people out there who are still stuck with resolutions lower than 2560x1600 friend Bokishi. Makes it damn hard to find decent wallpapers sometimes, since most of them are thumbnail sized :shifty:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Aren't all the characters douchebags?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

No that was a bit of a funny coincidence especially since I also decided to let my character be as ****y and immature as possible before I started playing, which Alistair is as well, so it's actually been quite a laugh to have him around. Although I do feel that Bioware totally ripped of my idea, even if they were first.

Fortune favors the bald.

I knew I should've bought a monitor with higher than 1920x1080. Some day someone here will catch up to you, Bok. :p

Nice screenies, I like Rosbjerg's 2nd knight-looking graphic action. The 3rd one implies a very sharp sword. lol

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm not seeing anything too weird about the helmets, in those pics, anyway. I've seen far far worse. :p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Is that Shale? Because he looks awesome.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"