AP collector's or limited Edition (?)

I'd buy it.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

What a great idea. Let's get SEGA and O to copy the BW EA collector's edition model. Nothing confusing about that at all. And there were absolutey no problems with the launch and availability of DLC. /sarcasm

Gotta love turning working out where or how to buy a computer game into the equivelent of figuring out the best mobile phone plan.

:thumbsup: to Perseus, Purcake and Oner :thumbsup:

*goes back to lurking*

Well, some people think DLC is just adding to an unfinished project. What DLC adds, it could already be inside the game at release.

Me, I'd totally buy a CE. I'm a fool for little offerings and Documentary DVDs. So I'm pro-AP:CE.

Well, some people think DLC is just adding to an unfinished project. What DLC adds, it could already be inside the game at release.

Me, I'd totally buy a CE. I'm a fool for little offerings and Documentary DVDs. So I'm pro-AP:CE.

Same here. If I could actually pre-order a game in my country, I'd pre-order a CE of AP. But as it stands, I can't ;_;

Same here. If I could actually pre-order a game in my country, I'd pre-order a CE of AP. But as it stands, I can't ;_;

Must suck, living in another galaxy and all.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope they make one of those Super Special MegaNerd Editions ©, like Modern Warfare 2 got. That way they can include working night vision goggles, a canister of mace and steel handcuffs in the box.

No, I'm not a rapist, I'm a secret agent, damnit!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

• 1 month later...

I personally would love a collectors' edition. Anything would be nice; I'm totally for gadgets, statuettes, DLCs, etc. Even if it's one of those dossiers they were giving out a while ago. :rolleyes:

That bullet shaped USB memory stick that shipped with Saint's Row 2 Collector's Edition was a neat touch.

An out-the-front switchblade would be nice. They've been illegal in Sweden since the fifties!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Must suck, living in another galaxy and all.

i heard interplanetary express mail has ridiculously expensive rates..

Well, actually I could pre-order from an online retailer, since no store in Greece actually supports pre-ordering of any kind, but I keep in mind my uber lame mail service. 9/10 chance of not getting my stuff =D. Play.com sent me my copy of Mass Effect 3 times before I actually got it. And with a 1 month delay from the expected arrival date. Just to save 20 euros from buying it off the shelf from a local retailer. It's just how things work here, I guess. Anyways, too much hassle. =(