Movies you have seen recently

Gorth

Dunno if it's real or not, but it's awesome.

That was actually a fan made trailer, awesome work really.

Movies I watched yesterday while insomniac: Yojimbo, Seventh Seal, Election.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

The Hangover was cute I guess. Had some LOL stuff...rather silly but charming. :)

Mom was over the other evening so I saw Up again, since she hadn't seen it yet. I liked Up more on a 2nd watch. It's still uneven, but for some reason when I already knew the story certain things that annoyed me didn't as much.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed.

A documentary by Ben Stein about members of academia, journalists and scientist that are being fired or dismissed for supporting Intelligent Design.

Quite interesting, nothing remarkable.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I Just finished watching Avatar and absolutely liked it. I was really impressed about the moral integrity of the movie. Watching Avatar in 3D has been a whole new experience for me. The special effects were like being the right there on the screen.

I just heard about this new comedy film by genius Chris Morris. Four Lions satyrises Jihad, following extensive research by the man himself. I have to say it sounds like he's really tapped into the dark comedy of the phenomena as far as I'm concerned. Bang on.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed.

I pity you.

A documentary...

It was not "a documentary," it was a political and ideological screed.

Quite interesting, nothing remarkable.

And, frankly, almost nothing true or factual. :)

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Legion. Pretty good. Needs more 'splosions though. 8/10.

Also,

Angel-Michael got royally screwed. I mean, the other dude gets an epic robo-mace, and he gets a freaking 15th-century sword. WTF?

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

HAHAHAHA.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Con Air: This is one of a few select movies that i can watch over, and over. Probably the best pure action movie ever. And, I'm a sap for the ending. :)

I disagree, Con Air is pretty fun as an action movie, but it has nothing on Die Hard.

+1

Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths.

After being very disappointed with the last Superman/Batman animated film, this was a much better effort. The story is much better this time around, and James Woods is pretty decent as the voice of Owlman.

I still miss Kevin Conroy as the voice of Batman.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Sorry, but if you expect may to bash DH, better try a different tatic.

I wasn't trying to get you to bash Die Hard. I just far prefer Die Hard to Con Air.

I saw Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, which was surprisingly funny for such an obvious kids movie. With guest starring voice roles for Mr. T AND Bruce Campbell. And people say The Expendables will be the manliest movie ever...

The Invention of Lying - Eh, it never really picked up. There were a few funny parts, but it felt like there were more missed opportunities. I don't really like Jennifer Garner either.

Couples Retreat - Very funny, I had a good time watching it.