Can't Leave Nar Shaddaa After Defeating Zez-Kai Ell

After I beat Zez-Kai Ell, learning his form and have a quick chat with Kreia about my new soul sucking technique, I'm given control of my character and the option to add party members, which I use because HKs frightens me.

I make my way to the Ebon Hawk, through two, IIRC, waves of assassin droids.

When I enter the ship, it's empty and I still have my party. I can't interact with the star map and HK's room door is sealed not interactive.

I previously had to use the save editor to gain influence with the Exchange: one of my quests didn't register as finished.

I tried to look up again but I found nothing relevant.

Nar Shaddaa is my first planet. I have the restoration project on, but not Gizka's.

Help would be very appreciated

After I beat Zez-Kai Ell, learning his form and have a quick chat with Kreia about my new soul sucking technique, I'm given control of my character and the option to add party members, which I use because HKs frightens me.

I make my way to the Ebon Hawk, through two, IIRC, waves of assassin droids.

When I enter the ship, it's empty and I still have my party. I can't interact with the star map and HK's room door is sealed not interactive.

I previously had to use the save editor to gain influence with the Exchange: one of my quests didn't register as finished.

I tried to look up again but I found nothing relevant.

Nar Shaddaa is my first planet. I have the restoration project on, but not Gizka's.

Help would be very appreciated

I'd say your best bet to find a solution would be to check the forum boards of the restoration project rather then here..

The only thing I can really suggest is try using a slightly earlier save and going through it again, see if the problem repeats. Sometimes the glitches caused by the restoration mod don't always occur again.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."