Warhammer 40k: Space Marines

Oner

Given that Steamworks if Free DRM for publishers to use, I would be expecting a lot of new releases to go with it. I mean it makes no sense to pay for DRM software with the Steam option, and I doubt publishers are going to just abandon the DRM model, so such is life.

I'm totally not interested in this game. Some fanatical Nazis in power suits shouting some hate speech is not my idea of fun. Never liked WH40K anyways.

I have to say I've grown to like Warhammer universe. Especially how every race is more or less bastards. From caste system communist utilitarians Tau to xeno hating mankind. There's Chaos, Nekros, Dark Eldar who have no redeeming qualities at all. Then there's force of nature type of races like Orks or Tyranids (although I kinda dislike how similar their zerg rush tactics are).

I've always loved settings where knowledge is lost and modern day is way less technologically advanced then eons ago. Like Warhammer 40k or Star Wars. Also the fact that scale is just right, a galaxy (it's huge, but not infinite).

I recently bought Dawn of War games from Steam holiday sales and just finished last game, expansion for the Dawn of War 2. I really liked the campaign, and with few changes it could have been pure CRPG.

Let's play Alpha Protocol

My misadventures on youtube.

Tyranids came before the Zerg ;)

But Starcraft >> WH40K

Starcraft takes itself seriously.

WH40K > Starcraft

Sense of humor > Serious business

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Given that Steamworks if Free DRM for publishers to use, I would be expecting a lot of new releases to go with it. I mean it makes no sense to pay for DRM software with the Steam option, and I doubt publishers are going to just abandon the DRM model, so such is life.

Also apparently rather efficient DRM, when compared with a lot of the alternatives...

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif