Warhammer 40k: Space Marines

Oner

Meh, if they keep it on consoles only no real loss. It'd be cool if they made a 40k RPG though, could use Dark Heresy's setting. I signed anyway though :thumbsup:

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Meh, if they keep it on consoles only no real loss. It'd be cool if they made a 40k RPG though, could use Dark Heresy's setting. I signed anyway though :thumbsup:
Thanks. :)

I am hoping for DH game sometime in the future. Imagine an Inquisitor questioning you on your report, done Obs C&C style.

Edited by Oner

It honestly doesn't look any good. Don't bother releasing it at all, IMO. :thumbsup:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

ditto that. system shock 3 and deus ex 3 would be awesome.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Wait, Deus Ex 3 ? When did they make a sequel to the first ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

if a warhammer 40k movie were ever to be made, neil blomkamp should direct it.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

if a warhammer 40k movie were ever to be made, neil blomkamp should direct it.
There is one being made, didn't I post the news?

http://www.codexpictures.com/news.html

http://www.ultramarinesthemovie.com/home

Edited by Oner

*Drools*

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Bah why'd it have to be the Ultramarines.