Two new interviews

As a further bonus, the added personnel guarding your new target can switch to your side in the middle of the mission (resulting in more allies with better armor and equipment than if the target hadn

• 2 weeks later...

It's probably going to drown in DA:O and later ME2 stuff anyway. I suspect the level of interest for Alpha Protocol is so low, Obsidian is better served with holding back and then build momentum a few weeks prior to the release.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Obsidian is better served with holding back and then build momentum a few weeks prior to the release.

Agreed. It's probably wiser to build up for a media blitz in the last weeks before release. AP's current release date is in a rather quiet time of the year anyway (not that many game releases in late spring or early summer), it will not have much competition.

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Obsidian is better served with holding back and then build momentum a few weeks prior to the release.

Agreed. It's probably wiser to build up for a media blitz in the last weeks before release. AP's current release date is in a rather quiet time of the year anyway (not that many game releases in late spring or early summer), it will not have much competition.

Got Final Fantasy 13 due in March, and given track records, it's entirely possible that ME2 and Splinter Cell (who I suppose are Alpha Protocol's biggest competitors) will both be delayed to around about that time. Bah.

Got Final Fantasy 13 due in March

And Alpha Protocol is due May 31, according to Amazon. There's plenty of time between the two to not cause friction.

...it's entirely possible that ME2 and Splinter Cell (who I suppose are Alpha Protocol's biggest competitors) will both be delayed to around about that time.

Those are two big MAYBEs. I don't rule out the possibility, but there's little evidence that this will happen.

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Got Final Fantasy 13 due in March

And Alpha Protocol is due May 31, according to Amazon. There's plenty of time between the two to not cause friction.

...it's entirely possible that ME2 and Splinter Cell (who I suppose are Alpha Protocol's biggest competitors) will both be delayed to around about that time.

Those are two big MAYBEs. I don't rule out the possibility, but there's little evidence that this will happen.

Oh, I thought AP was March for some reason. Looks like I wasn't paying enough attention.

Yes, it's all a big conspiracy plot to have widely different dates showing to confuse the hell out of people... 8)

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Not the most exciting news, but apparently new pictures of the game were given recently :

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/commentaires/9-0-...tm#commentaires

Okay, the image of the Russian mob boss still bugs me : is that real, or is it photoshoped? I mean, he looks almost "real" :)

Think they've got some sort of filter going there? It does look a bit better than the earlier screenshots.

They have more time to polish the graphics perhaps? I saw recently an old movie of Mike slamming Gregory's head on the bar, I think you can really see the difference with the most recent ones, both in animation, design, and ambiance (in the last one I saw, people in the background actually reacted to the slamming).