Pakistan now in civil war

Humodour

The United Nations peacekeeping effort in Afghanistan has had an adverse affect on neighbouring Pakistan as the Taliban seek refuge in its unruly tribal areas. With the Taliban and the Pakistani military actively at war over the country, let's hope it doesn't devolve into the horrid situation we have in Somalia and Afghanistan.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...a-war-zone.html

Don't they have nukes?

tru_m4n: NUKES! HOLY **** I GOT NUKES

Stalin: d00d gimmie some plz

tru_m4n: no way i only got like a couple

Stalin: omg dont be gay gimmie nuculer secrets

T0J0: wtf is nukes?

T0J0: holy ****holy****hoyl****!

*T0J0 has been eliminated.*

*The Allied team has won the game!*

manthing2.jpg

Turns out that training thousands of terrorists in your own country and believing you somehow control them is FAIL. It's like trying to revenge yourself on your spouse by giving yourself HIV.

Having said that I am sorry for the hundreds of poor Pakistani civs who are being murdered. It's not as if they've had much say in the matter.

My overall view is that I'm just glad we started to tackle these bastards when we did. They'd have only got stronger the longer we left it.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Turns out that training thousands of terrorists in your own country and believing you somehow control them is FAIL. It's like trying to revenge yourself on your spouse by giving yourself HIV.

Having said that I am sorry for the hundreds of poor Pakistani civs who are being murdered. It's not as if they've had much say in the matter.

My overall view is that I'm just glad we started to tackle these bastards when we did. They'd have only got stronger the longer we left it.

We can always nuke 'em if push comes to shove.

manthing2.jpg

Actually, no. It's a pretty large country, and if you wanted to cover every valley and hilltop 100% I imagine it would be pretty oxorbitant. Then of course some of the guy you'd want to nuke are on the spree in Afghanistan and Kashmir. So presumably you'd nuke them too. Then you've basically nuked India. So, good luck with that.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Yeah, no need for nukes, really. Just keep pushing eastwards, until they become the Chinese' problem, too. Those guys know how to deal with troublemakers alright.

There ain't no problem a bit of old fashioned Stalinism can't fix... 'cept economic depression.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

The thing I find really depressing is tha if Al Qaeda did nuke a few million civilians you'd STILL have tw*ts running around saying they're just freedom fighters.

-Elwood Blues

Well, yeah. It's nowhere near as cool to go around saying you're fighting for theocratic oppression and return to feudal society worldwide. And virgins in the afterlife.

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I still don't get that. I want an array of women, from virgins to right slappers. Plus at least one just for cooking the raisins.

EDIT: Something I just realised. Why blow yourself up to get 40 virgins? If you really set your mind to it I bet you could get that many just by working hard and being charming. No deaths required. Retards.

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

Who said that the virgins will be female? The joke's on them in the end.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The thing I find really depressing is tha if Al Qaeda did nuke a few million civilians you'd STILL have tw*ts running around saying they're just freedom fighters.

I don't think there is anybody saying that now, well except those who are automatically against military intervention regardless of circumstance. There are problems with the deployment in Afghanistan and progress is very slow. Again we have allied ourselves with corrupt elements for lack of better, and the argument could be made that we are just perpetuating the problem unless we succeed in winning hearts and minds.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Who said that the virgins will be female? The joke's on them in the end.

I was about to follow this with a further comment on the sexuality of any man who can't handle women unless they're under a tarpaulin and in fear of their lives. But that would be demonising the enemy, wouldn't it?

-Elwood Blues