Dragon Age

Gorth

US team seems to be back in action for some reason.

Unforgivable, there is no "America, **** YEAH!" in dropping out. They have shamed themselves and their country.

Oh, are they wearing helmets this time? My internet is crapping out today for some reason so it'd be a fruitless attempt to watch a stream.

Unforgivable, there is no "America, **** YEAH!" in dropping out. They have shamed themselves and their country.

Oh, are they wearing helmets this time? My internet is crapping out today for some reason so it'd be a fruitless attempt to watch a stream.

Dunno, it's trailer time for ~half an hour, they just aren't marked 'out' on the leader board anymore.

What? Are you sure?

They have shamed the greatest nation on earth. This is not soccer; this is something important. They should be better at it.

Edited by Maria Caliban

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

What? Are you sure?

Nah, just a leader board bug.

Spain dropped now too.

Someone brought Shale, that golem's got some cool moves. -_-

Edited by Oner

I'm not sure if that was Shale. Fairly sure the portrait was where the PC's normally would be, so it might have been a transformation.

BATTLE, n. A method of untying with the teeth of a political knot that would not yield to the tongue. - Ambrose Bierce

I'm not sure if that was Shale. Fairly sure the portrait was where the PC's normally would be, so it might have been a transformation.

You can specialize at level 7 (which I doubt they did but whatever), they're level 8, that means at best they have two ranks in shapeshifting, of which neither is a golem. Edited by Oner

You can specialize at level 7 (which I doubt they did but whatever), they're level 8, that means at best they have two ranks in shapeshifting, of which neither is a golem.

Aye, but I'm sure the PC was either a Dwarf and/or a Noble, which leads me to believe that one of the spells accessible to mages might be to apply a different form to other party members. Naturally, though, I could be completely wrong, but I'm pretty sure the PC's portrait had changed to that of a golem, so...

Edited by Floodland

BATTLE, n. A method of untying with the teeth of a political knot that would not yield to the tongue. - Ambrose Bierce

Yeah I haven't been able to connect since early this morning. Maybe they just really hate las vegans :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

What's keeping you?

I can't connect. There's an issue with the live streaming. I know some people have been waiting for 10 hours now trying to get a feed.

Ugh, tough luck. If it's any consolation, it isn't very entertaining, just small parts.

What difficulty are they playing on? I saw someone setting off some colourful spell in the middle of everything and it didn't seem to hurt that much.

I've heard that PCs are locked on normal, but the elimination 360s are set to hard. Makes sense, I suppose.

Aye, but I'm sure the PC was either a Dwarf and/or a Noble, which leads me to believe that one of the spells accessible to mages might be to apply a different form to other party members. Naturally, though, I could be completely wrong, but I'm pretty sure the PC's portrait had changed to that of a golem, so...

Were they in the Fade? If so, it's a special ability.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

What difficulty are they playing on? I saw someone setting off some colourful spell in the middle of everything and it didn't seem to hurt that much.
Everyone's guess.

Normal for the PC. Hard for the X-Box.

Were they in the Fade? If so, it's a special ability.

Yeah, it was in the Fade. Special ability sounds right. In fact, thinking about it, I remember Shale being smaller and having crystals coming out of his shoulders.