Dragon Age

Gorth

Warden's Keep is in the downloadable CE from Game.co.uk but it's just not worth the bother.

Yeah, it's the Digital Deluxe edition. Warden's Keep is there to compensate the lack of bonus DVD and the map.

For those of you who care about the bits. There's a ring you can get for uploading your character from the CC to the new site they have. If you play Dragon Age Journeys, you also get three items.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

All about making the most money. I'll never say anything good about EA again, since they'll try to rip me over the next moment.

I think i'll preorder that

Edited by Majek

1.13 killed off Ja2.

What? You download the character creator for free, register on 1-2 sites for free, play DAJ for free and get 4 free items for this. How exactly does this make more money for them? Oh yes, I want that belt of 5% resistances so bad, I'll buy DA just so I can wear it! YES!

Oh, ok.

Edited by Oner

Is anyone going to follow this dragon age competition thing? It's the 28th but I'm unsure if they are actually going to be streaming the gameplay. It could be a nice in-depth look at the game or it could just be a serious waste of time.

http://kotaku.com/5390089/bioware-hosts-24...age-competition

Edit: New video

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/creature...ragon-age/58170

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Is anyone going to follow this dragon age competition thing? It's the 28th but I'm unsure if they are actually going to be streaming the gameplay. It could be a nice in-depth look at the game or it could just be a serious waste of time.
I may, depending on what the show actually will be.

If Mike Laidlaw stops talking like a shopping channel host then maybe...maybe :lol:

Pretty stupid not to set a tree to fire. Or let Morrigan shapeshift into Paul Bunyan.

I love how a tree has a moving mouth and a more dynamic idle animation than the humans.

That rhyming tree shtick was groanworthy but at least the Claudia Black character thought so too :-

The combat in both these videos looks decent though, I find myself feeling more positive about this game as it gets closer to release...though maybe having finally put my money where my mouth is has something to do with it.

http://kotaku.com/5390089/bioware-hosts-24...age-competition

Edit: New video

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/creature...ragon-age/58170

I am not going to follow the competition. It is a nice thing by BioWare to do something like this, but watching the competition would surely reveal huge story spoilers for the game. I have restrained myself sufficiently so far to avoid a number of previews (I cracked on some others) and thus the story is only partially spoiled for me (and that's already more than I would like) - it would not be wise to crack now that the game is about to be released.

Wardens keep competition sound good, especially for me as I don't plan to buy DLC. I wonder who got invited. It's easy to say who are best speedrunners, MMOG guilds, Star/warcraft players, CS players but I have no idea who are good singleplayer CRPG players. If such thing even exist as there's no need to be good player in singleplayer CRPGs. Good micro is useful if first to complite the quest will win the price.

Let's play Alpha Protocol

My misadventures on youtube.