Dragon Age

Gorth

I still don't get the OMG factor.

It was not an OMG factor for me. It was a WTH (What the Heck?) factor - as in an expression of surprise regarding a magazine featuring electronic characters. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I think it's enough of a first (at least that I am aware of) to justify a WTH!

It was not an OMG factor for me. It was a WTH (What the Heck?) factor - as in an expression of surprise regarding a magazine featuring electronic characters. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I think it's enough of a first (at least that I am aware of) to justify a WTH!

I think Playboy has featured video game characters before and their latest issue features Marge Simpson apparently. According to them it's about trying to attract the ~20 age group to their magazine. I wouldn't be surprised if Maxim is trying to appeal to the same audience as well -- they do have a gaming section on their website after all.

Anywyay ;) ... I'm looking forward to playing the game

I think Playboy has featured video game characters before and their latest issue features Marge Simpson apparently. According to them it's about trying to attract the ~20 age group to their magazine. I wouldn't be surprised if Maxim is trying to appeal to the same audience as well -- they do have a gaming section on their website after all.

Anywyay :) ... I'm looking forward to playing the game

Penthouse has a gaming section as well!

... or so I've heard!

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Penthouse has a gaming section as well!

... or so I've heard!

It's all about reading the articles? :)

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

DA:J

Got a second sword from a group of genlocks, and when I tried to dual wield them, the old sword disappeared! When I loaded the after battle autosave, the new one disappeared!

L

O

L

I didn't notice anything like that haha.

It's listed as a Beta though. I couldn't seem to find the Fast Travel option they talked about however.

DA:J

Got a second sword from a group of genlocks, and when I tried to dual wield them, the old sword disappeared! When I loaded the after battle autosave, the new one disappeared!

L

O

L

I didn't notice anything like that haha.

It's listed as a Beta though. I couldn't seem to find the Fast Travel option they talked about however.

It floats around the top left, between your character portrait and the character options across the top.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I couldn't seem to find the Fast Travel option they talked about however.

dajp.png

If I understood correctly, it works only after you accomplish a quest bringing you back to Orzammar.

Playing a flash game made for marketing, oh how the mighty have fallen...

And on the promise of getting a few extra scraps of loot, no less.

Since my 360 isn't connected to the internet, I'm playing it because its fun.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

It was mostly directed at the people who scuff at FO3 and spit at Halo.

Yeah, well I don't get a lot of the scuff that goes around.

Haha what exactly is wrong with it?

Seems like it's RPG-lite with some character creation, dialogue, skill/talent progression, and so forth.

It even has your isometric view and tactical combat options Monte!! :lol:

Edited by alanschu