Dragon Age

Gorth

What a silly looking beard, and no Scottish accent, what gives.

Dwarves also have a Dex bonus; elves do not.

Did I just blow your red box Basic Set mind?

It sortof makes sense, I mean the advantages to having a low center of gravity are obvious. The handlebars are silly though full beard of some sort are a must.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

dwarves has dex bonus?

this is like saying that in dragon age, red is blue.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I hate you. So very much. I also wish to maim whoever jacked up the prices here in Canada.

If it makes you feel any better, I can probably get it for free :)

Only if you send it to me.

$90 ****ing dollars after tax for the collectors edition. I could get it cheaper ordering directly from the EA store and having them ship my copy across the border.

Edited by Deraldin

I hate you. So very much. I also wish to maim whoever jacked up the prices here in Canada.

It would make me feel better if you would get it for me for free.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Hmmm, it might not be 360, but I'm pretty sure it's 180.

Yes, but can you actually toss him? That's all I would do then, toss the dwarf into the fray and stand back.

I'm thinking of getting the digital deluxe edition from Steam, since it seems to come with everything and I won't have to bother with purchasing other stuff separately. I used to like having hard copies of my games, but not so much anymore. We'll see, I haven't actually purchased anything yet.

I think there might be mixup where models were used. It might be possible that real life models were used as inspiration for in-game models but Blur used nearly 1-on-1 copy for Dragon Age trailer.

post-290-1256205471_thumb.jpg

Photo is by Christine Kessler.

Damn she is fine, add what MC said about her and I'm positive she should of been the model for the desire demon. Rather then the model for the religous nut.

Here's
video.

:lol: So they drop the all dwarves are Scottish, but keep them as drunks...

cylon_basestar_eye.gif