What you did today

Gorth

The dog got hold of my underpants and had his head stuck through one of the legholes, running around. Humorousness just got pushed up a notch. :lol:

I hope you weren't wearing them at the time. :brows:

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Only time I
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I have 3 exams left for this semester and time is closing in way too fast. I don't think I've been this overwhelmed for finals ever but I have until tuesday to study for tax and then 1 day to study for financial accounting. Not good times, not good times at all. I wish I had ritalin. :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Spent the better part of the day transferring the guts from my other computer into my new Cooler Master Stacker case. It was a pain but it will pay off with the superior air flow that case provides.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Has anyone ever cried after a sporting event? And not because you lost money :lol: .

I have. Once. It was after Uwe Krupp of the Colorado Avalanche ended the Florida Panthers playoff run in '96 in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup finals. But I came close last night when Florida lost to Alabama in the SEC Championship. Man, they were so close. Kudos to Nick Saban and Alabama though. They came in with a brilliant strategy that was flawlessly excetuted by their players.

Afterwards I watched the Nebraska-Texas game and came to the conclusion that neither of those teams deserved to be playing even on the same day as Florida or Alabama. What a stinky game.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

The dog got hold of my underpants and had his head stuck through one of the legholes, running around. Humorousness just got pushed up a notch. :lol:

I hope you weren't wearing them at the time. :)

ROFLMAO

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

But I came close last night when Florida lost to Alabama in the SEC Championship.

I know plenty of people who did. I just laughed at Tebow pha1ling.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

http://video.tiscali.it/canali/truveo/401318816.html

I was just a wee lad at the time.

The first time a missed penalty made me go out and get drunk ;(

The press photo of him standing there with his butt hanging halfway out of his pants was quite appropriate though. They really need to put a big statue of Sepp Piontek somewhere near the current venue (whatsitsname that replaced the old "Parken"?).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I started moving the furniture around in my room again. I got as far as moving all the loose crap to one corner and my dresser to another corner. I was about to move my computer desk when I realized that with all the dust and cobwebs (where the hell are all the spiders you sneaky little bastards?) that I would never get it all cleaned up if I waited until after my rearranging. Since I don't think the rest of the house would appreciate my vacuuming at 1am, my room shall stay in its state of flux until morning when I can do this properly.

The dog got hold of my underpants and had his head stuck through one of the legholes, running around. Humorousness just got pushed up a notch. :)

I hope you weren't wearing them at the time. :p

ROFLMAO

:lol: "Whoaaaah! Put me down!" :lol:

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Afterwards I watched the Nebraska-Texas game and came to the conclusion that neither of those teams deserved to be playing even on the same day as Florida or Alabama. What a stinky game.

it was awful. my buddy, a TX fan, was talking about how good each defense was. i watched the game too, it wasn't about good defense, it was about bad offense. bad play calls (unbelievable at times), very bad throwing by both QBs, failures on the line (9 sacks yet they still give up 13 points?), zero running by either team (news flash: don't run INTO the guy that wants to tackle you!). 3 hours of my life i won't get back: i watched while at copper mountain with my ski-buddy (and his family), another TX fan... i had no choice.

yeah, i was up at copper all weekend. going back thursday after a foot or two of snow drops, and again saturday/sunday. joy.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

My University got in to a bowl! Its the Insight Bowl. Why did they get into a bowl this year with a 6-6 record? Because they beaten Nebraska, 9 to 7. HA!

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Woke up this morning to my dad saying "HEY! HEY! HEY! Look out your window!" and did what he said... to find it had snowed last night...

It's only ever snowed like this ONCE before in 16 years of livin here...

*jaw drops*

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

It's been colder than usual here. We got a few inches of snow over the weekend which is very rare. Damned global warming. :lol:

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Saw my dean today about my teacher... Effectively got told "she's still teaching sociology so nothings gonna happen"

Saw my dean today about my teacher... Effectively got told "she's still teaching sociology so nothings gonna happen"

Learned your lesson hopefully. You gotta keep your head down son, otherwise you get nailed by the hammer of society. Not to mention the entire thing was relatively trivial and the outcome predictable.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Learned your lesson hopefully. You gotta keep your head down son, otherwise you get nailed by the hammer of society. Not to mention the entire thing was relatively trivial and the outcome predictable.

I know. Still, people gotta stand up for what they think was right or the status quo will never change.

Lucky people with snow. It's been in the high 80's or low 90's with crap tons of humidity all day. I hate Florida.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I know. Still, people gotta stand up for what they think was right or the status quo will never change.

I understand your concerns here, but you might want to also look at it from the point of the view of the dean and the teacher. Did you expect him to just fire her because of a couple student complaints? She has probably worked hard and put in a lot of years to get into a college level position. It would be pretty messed up if she just lost it all because you didn't like her teaching style. This is one class for you, it will be forgotten by next semester, but this one class is her entire career.

A few hundred years ago one could walk on the ice from Sweden to Denmark and steal all their beer and women. The last 20 years we haven't even had snow in the far northern regions of Sweden over Christmas. Denmark is 1600 (1000 miles) kilometres south of where I'm from..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I understand your concerns here, but you might want to also look at it from the point of the view of the dean and the teacher. Did you expect him to just fire her because of a couple student complaints? She has probably worked hard and put in a lot of years to get into a college level position. It would be pretty messed up if she just lost it all because you didn't like her teaching style. This is one class for you, it will be forgotten by next semester, but this one class is her entire career.

I don't want to sound lairy, but actually these calsses are the careers of every student who goes through them.

-Elwood Blues