Alpha Protocol has been delayed.

Yes, let's repeat conversations we had months ago! :wowey:

Having spent so much of the marketing I doubt we'll hear anything more about AP until a month or two before the new release date, now. I struggle to see what 'new' info they can bring out without shwoing half the game to the previews.

Hey doods - sorry if I haven't been posting much, but I've been on vacation for the last couple of weeks.

I know you guys might be worried by the relative lack of word on Alpha Protocol, but there has been stuff going on behind the scenes over here - we have a new trailer in the pipeline, for instance, which most of us on the team are really enthusiastic about. And there is a timeline for more PR stuff in the first few months of the year which should let us build up some more buzz before the game's release. And I do have some blogs to post when I get back into the office - I think you should find them pretty interesting! We're hoping to get those up on a regular basis from now until the game's release, so I think you should find some pretty interesting info in there.

Anyhoo, there'll be more details coming down the pipe soon, I hope. But again, sorry for the lack of word lately.

Matthew Rorie

Any idea when we will hear about your other projects or is it up to Bethesda and whoever is the publisher for the unannounced project..

If it's Atari, I'm guessing a new Baldur's Gate. Logical, with the swelling of that city in the 4th edition (the population tripled, something like that?) while Neverwinter was completely destroyed...

If it's Bethesda, well I guess Torn. Or at least a fantasy RPG using the SPECIAL rules.

Tsk.. I've been reading too much John Ringo.. everytime I hear "Georgia" I keep thinking "the country not the state"....

Hm, although a game about black ops type endeavours being named "Project Georgia" would make me wonder if that had been going through the developers minds..(except the other state related project names..) ah well.

Mind twisties at work..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

At least it won't be another K2 debacle... I hope...

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

It couldn't possibly be. If anything they're being given too much time.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

At least it won't be another K2 debacle... I hope...

There was no "debacle".

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.