Alpha Protocol has been delayed.

Thank you ;) Still not enough to make me salivate. It seems Sega is playing the spy game and holding out information on us.

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Heh, this means my pre-order from back in February with Amazon will roll over to make it a year long pre-order.... It's already stopped showing up on my "recent orders" list ;)

Ah well. I guess I shall endeavour to stoke a touch more patience..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I canceled my pre-order when I learned the game was delayed. I don't like to have a pre-order in longer than a month, two at most. I will probably set up my pre-order after the game has been sent tot he printing press this time just in case there is another delay.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Thanks for the update. This really is the best thing; we don't want another KotORII-incident. So I'm sticking with the pre-order. Seems like the guys at SEGA are somewhat good guys.

Here's hoping for a polished and fantastic game!

And just this morning, my local EB (in Australia) put out Alpha Protocol boxes on its 'coming soon' stand. Guess they missed the press release ;)

Ah well. Good luck, and hope it doesn't get delayed again :)

Edited by Baeus

Maybe I'm just reading too much into the press release, but it does strike me as a bit odd that Feargus chose to use the phrase "publishing success" while Sega talked about "best game possible". It seems, in a sense, they're finger-pointing each other as the reason for the delay.

Thanks, Matthew.

My preorder is still in from last May, and I am still anticipating a fun game.

Just curious, and you probably can't answer, but I'll ask anyway: Will new content be going into the game during this time or will you be refining and polishing what is already in place?

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Thanks for the official update, Matthew ;) eight more months of twitter updates woo hoo.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Thanks for the pre-orders, guys. They really are important for new IPs to have, to show that people are excited about the game. So it's much appreciated!

OIC, now you're trying to guilt a non-preorderer type like myself to preorder >.>

Since when has June been Spring? Besides, who wants to play games when the Wolrd Cup is on?

Hopefully it will be out in April/May.

In the US Summer starts June 21st, unless I'm mistaken.

Probably a good idea to let the dust settle after Mass Effect 2's january release (and I'd say lucky it's a couple of months earlier than I anybody guessed, I think).

np: Tillman Uhrmacher - Springtime (June mix) :sorcerer:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif