Saints Row 2 for 7,50

Morgoth

The main issue I have is HD access. The game tries to stream the city as you drive around, which leads to a noticeable hiccup on my rig (7200 rpm USB interface). Some people might say that makes the driving unplayable, but I managed. I got it on D2d's $5 sale, so I feel I got my money's worth.

I thought it was friggin' awesome, seriously. I had tons more fun than with GTA4, and the story is good for a videogame. It runs a bit slower than it should on the PC but the 360 version is so fugly its unplayable.

post-4899-1255642117_thumb.png

Dawg, dis be mah niggahz right here yo!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I got it on D2d's $5 sale, so I feel I got my money's worth.

You can use that CD-key on Steam - it's one of the few games from D2D where they overlap and thus makes the possible. As for teh game, I would say it's worth it. ;)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Yeah, but why not install games on the main HDD and keep other stuff on the USB one?

I'd play nothing short of a flash game off a USB interface.

My gig ratio of game/other stuff is incredibly high, whereas my internal/external storage ratio is incredibly low. And, not to put too fine a point on it, have you ever actually done a comparison running the same game on a 7200 rpm internal vs. external via USB2? I have, and the difference isn't as dramatic as you imply.

The 'jerkiness' level varies somewhat depending on what voice you choose for the PC. You can go to a plastic surgeon and switch voices, then you can watch all the cutscenes with that voice enabled. I played most of the game with the black female voice, the actress who did that one was awesome. I hope they hire

to do VO's for SR3, that would be so sweet that I lack superlatives. Might need to have subtitles enabled, though.

...and its not gay to play a game as a hawt chick, its in fact the opposite of gay.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "