The Human Centipede

Lare Kikkeli

bags I get to be the front.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Bah. It would have been cooler if he had lobotomised the two persons at the back and connected all their spines together so that the lead person would control all the bodies at once.. Having a crying middle part is very impractical.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

What would be even cooler is if he put them all back to back in a triangular formation. Then they could move by rolling sideways.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've been giving this more thought and I believe it may be one of the worst ideas I've ever heard.

-Elwood Blues

Yeah it seemed like a relatively novel idea at first but then I realized the people behind would die from dehydration within a few days.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.