Green(ish) energy

Walsingham

Hot on the heels of my sugggestion that we burn the excess fat of obese Britons like myself I read that the Swedes are using rabbit corpses to generate energy.

I think this is a tremendous idea, assuming we aren't allowed to eat them, as I enjoy rabbit stew.

However I note that as usual some woolly-headed buffoons are up in arms. They want to make the shrubs at risk 'less tasty' and donate the animals to shelters. Ignoring three fairly blindingly obvious points:

1. If the rabbits stop eating the plants then they die horribly from starvation

2. Rabbits breed like... well... rabbits, and homes are not going to be found for all of them. Even those which are found homes are probably going to eat them if they have any sense.

3. Rabbits are vermin. You might just as well re-home rats or ****roaches.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Wow ! This was on the same page as your link.

200809-delhi_1500368i.jpg

I dunno, shrubberies are overrated. We have learned to live with pigeons and ducks and such, why not rabbits. A steady supply would do wonders for the fox population. Nature is not just that stuff out there in the wild, there is no wild anymore.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Burning pigeons is an even better idea.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Burning pigeons is an even better idea.

No.

You['ve clearly never been to any major UK cities. Places are overrun. That and fething seagulls. SEAGULLS. We should have a special town in teh hebrides or wherever where no animals are EVER harmed in any way and see how long teh bastards can stand being knee deep in rats, goldfish, and presbyterians.

-Elwood Blues