Dragon Age

What's worse than either are crybaby haters who just can't stand the fact that people actually like/paid to like soemthing they don't, and post a billion times how dumb they are for liking x game or y company. Oh, the humanity! Liking a game someone else doesn't. BOO HOO!

R00fles!

P.S. Bethesda is a horrible company, and if you like them or their games you have poor taste! HAHAHA!

P.S.S. Same if you like Blizzard, or Troika.

L0LLIGAGZ!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

There is a difference between liking something and being totally blind to the obvious shortcoming in game design ie. being a fanboy/girl.(not saying anything about you personally)

What about those that are obviously blind to the obvious positive aspects of a game? ;)

The irony is honey sweet.

I really hope you meant Volo.

There is a difference between liking something and being totally blind to the obvious shortcoming in game design ie. being a fanboy/girl.(not saying anything about you personally)

What about those that are obviously blind to the obvious positive aspects of a game? ;)

Those are the anti fanboys aka the haters. They're just as bad. Ignorance in general is kind of bad, actually.

Edited by Purkake

What about those that are obviously blind to the obvious positive aspects of a game? :)

And the great points in Oblivion are? ;)

Ok, seriously, I thought a few quests were well done but otherwise it was a bad game. -_-

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

What about those that are obviously blind to the obvious positive aspects of a game? :)

Ok, seriously, I thought a few quests were well done but otherwise it was a bad game. -_-

My point extends beyond Oblivion though.

I find Oblivion a pretty fun game. At least on the console. In the Mages' Guild end quest I infiltrated the Necromancers' lair, pretty much back stabbed every Necromancer then burned their corpse with fire, then took on Mannimarco pretty easily, trapping his soul in a black soul gem. IRONY!. I then dumped his corpse in the nearby water and admired it as it floated away.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

What's worse than either are crybaby haters who just can't stand the fact that people actually like/paid to like soemthing they don't, and post a billion times how dumb they are for liking x game or y company. Oh, the humanity! Liking a game someone else doesn't. BOO HOO!

R00fles!

P.S. Bethesda is a horrible company, and if you like them or their games you have poor taste! HAHAHA!

P.S.S. Same if you like Blizzard, or Troika.

L0LLIGAGZ!

Every now and again you make some sensible statements, I mean this kinda thing is a RARE event, but then you got and post something like this and it's all /facepalm and /shakehead.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Ok, seriously, I thought a few quests were well done but otherwise it was a bad game. :)

Like awesome looking trees? Lots of games use speedtree but to date I've never seen anyone do it better than Oblivion. It's truly the greatest hiking sim ever.

Like awesome looking trees? Lots of games use speedtree but to date I've never seen anyone do it better than Oblivion. It's truly the greatest hiking sim ever.

:)

I sense new downloadable content. Daedric Cagoule + Thermos of Holding, five bucks for the pair.

It's truly the greatest hiking sim ever.

There you go. A bit of Oblivion praise that I can't deny. Never thought I would see the day. *shakes head*

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I only watched the first minute or so, very excited German chap opens the Media-Kit DA pack.

It appears to be wrapped in a swatch of parchment bound with a leather cord. This is a map of Ferelden. Inside is a comedy plastic box cunningly disguised as an Epic Tome of POWA. Inside is...

... a mystery 'cos I got bored at this point.

Then again, for a media freebie it did look very nice. The journo had a minor Geekgasm.

Cheers

MC

sonsofgygax.JPG

I only watched the first minute or so, very excited German chap opens the Media-Kit DA pack.

It appears to be wrapped in a swatch of parchment bound with a leather cord. This is a map of Ferelden. Inside is a comedy plastic box cunningly disguised as an Epic Tome of POWA. Inside is...

...A foreword personally to the receiver, some base background info on quality paper (Grey Warden, Origins, etc) and an integrated DVD case.

The video still works for me.

Basically the laugh points were:

1) It was delivered by a dude in actual plate mail

2) The game is in a hollow book, signed by the lead developers(?) and it has an audio clip in it when you open it like the singing holiday cards.

The video still works for me.

Basically the laugh points were:

1) It was delivered by a dude in actual plate mail

2) The game is in a hollow book, signed by the lead developers(?) and it has an audio clip in it when you open it like the singing holiday cards.

off-topic

If every purchaser of Dragon Age would recieve the same treatment, then Dragon Age would also be remembered as the game that no one pirated. Every single copy played was bought.

Think of the deliverer as a female, in chainmail bikini

*Ka-ching!*

/off-topic

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy