Malachor v remote scne TSLRP mod(spoiler)

so as Ive posted above im on malachor v and its the part where the remote actives the power generators for the shadow thing

all 4 ships have been activated and its now in the scene with goto...with the restoration project mod...the HK bot shows up...and it seems there is supposed to be a fight but I hadnt found the droid factory so its just hanging ....any thoughts folks?

Well, you at least succeeded in making me look (thanks for wasting my time, BTW), but you're either very mistaken or lying. :getlost:

If you did get it legitimately, then why not ask them about your problem over at their forms?

Edited by Qliveur

as you see I put in RP not RCM ...so its the restoration project and from there site if its leaked its with there permission as I got it right off the front page

I don't see Team Gizka having the beta up on their page. You sure about it? In any case, as I said, look in the respective developer team's forum for more information on your problem. It sounds like it could be a conflict of mods or a corrupt save.

Well, you at least succeeded in making me look (thanks for wasting my time, BTW), but you're either very mistaken or lying. :-

If you did get it legitimately, then why not ask them about your problem over at their forms?

Quite. I just went through the website top-to-bottom, and unless I'm missing something, there ain't no link.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.