Oddworld games coming to Steam and PSN

Morgoth

I got the first game (AO) on Steam, but something must be wrong, there seems to be absolutely no way to step on one of the platforms in time. What they really need to do is put them on Live, so I can play with a proper controller.

Edited by Wrath of Dagon

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Well why don't use a gamepad for your PC then?

Don't think it would work, though I haven't tried it. I guess I could try to find some mapping software. But like I said, PC AO seems to be broken anyway.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

It is a pretty hard game. I remember playing it on a friend's PS1 a long time ago.

This. I remember I gave up on the demo in frustration.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Guest Slinky
Well why don't use a gamepad for your PC then?

Don't think it would work, though I haven't tried it. I guess I could try to find some mapping software. But like I said, PC AO seems to be broken anyway.

I think I have read somewhere that there really is something wrong with steam Oddysee and Exoddus. Don't know what though. GOG versions should be better, or so I have heard.

If you need mapping software, Xpadder 5.3 is great. 5.3 is the last free version, newer versions cost 9.99$, so I really recommend 5.3.