Starwars games wishes

4ZNSPARTAN

Okay,if you where told that you get to pick what features will be in an upcoming classified starwars game what would you think will entertain gamers?

For me I would kinda like a jedi,sith free zone.For once I would like to see a game where clones get to battle it out without getting sliced n' diced by lightsaber users.Features such as:being able to custamize your character like change their colour,helmet and armor.I would also like to see vehicle usage and, XTREMELY good graphics and the classic,switching from land to space without loading.Oh and I would also like it to be fully First Person Shooter,not because I have any thing against Third Person Shooters,it's just that I actually like being in the eyes of the person and not a camara following it.Comment as you wish but please not rudely

Yea I'm just gonna do this because I'm pretty bored so yea.I totally agree with you 4ZNSPARTAN he took the word right out of my mind.he thinks just like me.It's so amazing!Almost like he is me!

Edited by 4ZNSPARTAN

I would like another Star Wars game like Knights of the Old Republic II, that is to say one that breaks all the conventions of the genera and says “**** you” to the standard notions of “light” and “dark.” Other than that, and KotOR III, of course, I really don’t want a new Star Wars game at all… :aiee:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Republic Commando 2.

I'm not exactly holding my breath. :(

I watched a review of that a few weeks ago, for a modern Lucasarts game it looks pretty decent, interesting HUD too. My personal wish is is for these X-Wing rumours to be a brand new game rather than a re-release, I bought a Joystick just to get back into X-Wing Alliance again just recently...I'm no where near as good at it as I used to be :aiee:

My agenda would be more to use the SW licence to push a genre I want revived, rather than wanting a Star Wars game per se. A new space sim, graphic adventure or turn based tactical game with the SW label glued on would do me just fine. :p

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Okay,if you where told that you get to pick what features will be in an upcoming classified starwars game what would you think will entertain gamers?

For me I would kinda like a jedi,sith free zone.For once I would like to see a game where clones get to battle it out without getting sliced n' diced by lightsaber users.Features such as:being able to custamize your character like change their colour,helmet and armor.I would also like to see vehicle usage and, XTREMELY good graphics and the classic,switching from land to space without loading.Oh and I would also like it to be fully First Person Shooter,not because I have any thing against Third Person Shooters,it's just that I actually like being in the eyes of the person and not a camara following it.Comment as you wish but please not rudely

Sounds like Battlefront 3 before it was cancelled.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I'd agree except that Obi Wan was unequivocally set as a pretty awful combatant in the prequels, and I don't think being evil would change that.

Anyway, at this point, the ideal Star Wars game would be the following:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Also, your whatever isn't showing.

It's showing just fine. :lol:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

the chat gem is working as intended eh?

edit: i want a proper remake of tie-fighter.

i want a new dark forces game. a prequel. i want to be mercenary kyle katarn again, not a jedi.

i want most of all: a tactical realtime or (even better) real time with pause strategy game ala homeworld where all your units are mother****ing spaceships like tie fighters and star destroyers and corellian corvettes and calamari cruisers and those frigates etc

basically, i want homeworld 3. and i want it set in the star wars universe. and i want a pause feature so i can take my time manipulating my squads.

and i want it NOW.

also, i want the next Total War game to be "Star Wars: Total War". oh god i just peed myself.

Edited by entrerix

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

also, i want the next Total War game to be "Star Wars: Total War". oh god i just peed myself.

I doubt that would work.. The land battles of SW weren't really that orderly.

A Homeworld'ish SW game would be awesome though.

As for me, I would really like K3 as well, or at least an RPG set in the Old Republic era.. A giant multiplayer RTS, coupled with realtime FPS would be cool too - some direct the large battle, others play out the individual soldiers. Kinda like a mix between Empire at War and Battlefront .. only good..

Fortune favors the bald.

Homeworld 3 would probably be 10x better without all the SW baggage.

The Force Unleashed II, another Expansion to Empire at War, a Star Wars: Bounty Hunter II. A lot of wishes I'd say.

So basically you want anything that has Star Wars somewhere on the box?

Speaking of which, what's up with the all the Clone stuff? It's like the only SW stuff left is Clone this or Clone that.

Edited by Purkake