My new ambition

Walsingham

The other day I saw a woman talking her two little dogs for a walk in a baby carriage.

Life is filled with things that you can't even imagine until you actually see them.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I need some sort of ambition.

You mean besides the duvet fortress?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Micro-piglets are kind of cute.

article-0-06B810C3000005DC-595_634x337.jpg

But they're not nearly as cute once fully grown. Then they just look like...pigs.

article-1218472-06B99C8D000005DC-213_634x286.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Those guys are like made for these:

sticks010000.jpg

Edit: Stupid wordfilter...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I think using live animals as ornaments is pretty weird. Personally.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I guess a "Hair Squig" reference is lost on those who don't know WH40K... :aiee:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I guess a "Hair Squig" reference is lost on those who don't know WH40K... :lol:

Mmmmm... squig *drool*. Food that fights back as you eat it and is delicious. My perfect dinner.

Ahem.

BTW the word is toothPICK. Also, what is wrong with a normal pig? They're great animals, and if you ever got tired of the thing you can EAT IT. Best pet ever.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

BTW the word is toothPICK.

The file name had "****tail sticks" in it. They do look a lot like toothpicks though. Shows how much you can trust google :lol:

Not even mods are safe from the Nazi filtering, huh.

The Law is the Law... etc. :thumbsup:

Aye. If you circumvent the filter they come and kill you and your whole family. :lol:

-Elwood Blues