A small request...

With the new delay, I think it is only fitting that you make Sis a few years older and make her a romance option.

Yes yes. :thumbsup:

No, just let Sis stay as she is and make her a romance option. This will probably convince Sega to release it in Japan.

Who is Sis? You mean SIE?

Sis is not the m60 girl is she?

With the new delay, I think it is only fitting that you make Sis a few years older and make her a romance option.

No, just let Sis stay as she is and make her a romance option. This will probably convince Sega to release it in Japan.

Sie is the German with the machine gun. Sis is the girl in my avatar.

Sie is the German with the machine gun. Sis is the girl in my avatar.

Oh ok... thanks.

Sis is the teenage jailbait sociopath with some guns.. who is the one female you can't have a romance with because she's jailbait...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

The only small request i have, is don't let SEGA ruin this game by making it into some dumbed down game, with all the extra bells and whistles that aren't needed. remember you guys when you played games back when they were open world with millions objectives and guns and things do. remember when it was just solid gameplay and story. don't lose that. i'm so worried that in this like 8 month delay SEGA will ruin what a perfect game you had

Fear is an illusion of the mind. Pain is an illusion of the senses.

If actions speak louder than words, how can the pen be mightier than the sword

Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and... boring

that...

made my day :D

This thread has been tainted beyond repair.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

WTF.....?

Wait, wait, it is possible, that the people that are asking for this, are themselves 12-18, right?

I choose to believe this.

You can try to believe that... the troubling aspect of that, is that haven't they kind of got a game thats going to get a sort of mature / 15 rating due to the violence and potential romance/sex aspects of the game.. so half of that age bracket probably wouldn't be able to buy the game...

Of course, then their parents will probably pick it up, not paying attention to any age warning on the box, and then turn around and complain that this game isn't suitable for children after noticing violence and sexin...

Sis is 16 isn't she? That's legal in most countries.

I was more concerned about all the Mission Vao fan-fiction KOTOR 1 generated, frankly, since she was 14.

Edit: But I guess she was a blue alien chick with tentacles on her head so maybe people took that a little less seriously.

Edited by Krezack

Sis is 16 isn't she? That's legal in most countries.

I was more concerned about all the Mission Vao fan-fiction KOTOR 1 generated, frankly, since she was 14.

Edit: But I guess she was a blue alien chick with tentacles on her head so maybe people took that a little less seriously.

A lot of European countries.. but not in most states of America.. which is generally the guidelines gaming companies use for such matters.. for some strange reason..

The age of consent is 16 in over half of America's states, too. Ironically however, it is 18 in California.

Age of consent world-wide. Anywhere green or blue is 16 years or younger:

Age_of_Consent.png

Frankly, though, I think they'd just make her 18 if they wanted her to be romanceable. The point though, is that they don't.

Edited by Krezack

Frankly, though, I think they'd just make her 18 if they wanted her to be romanceable. The point though, is that they don't.

Yes, you don't need every character to be romancable. Some characters and storylines work better without romance possibilities lurking.

Although it might be interesting to see relationships formed other then "party follower" or "potential romance" in rpg's these days... (Although probably not any bromances needed...) but some of those pseudo-family roles that can spring up between characters in stories could be a change of pace in rpgs...

Yes, you don't need every character to be romancable. Some characters and storylines work better without romance possibilities lurking.

Although it might be interesting to see relationships formed other then "party follower" or "potential romance" in rpg's these days... (Although probably not any bromances needed...) but some of those pseudo-family roles that can spring up between characters in stories could be a change of pace in rpgs...

Well said. >_<

Funny though that shooting up a 16 year old is not a problem for censors.

If they're packing heat, they're a legitimate target..

Or to go with the quote :

Funny though that shooting up a 16 year old is not a problem for censors.

It must be a good thing that we learn about her age and her handicap only if we spare her then :lol:

She said she's 20, huh? o:)