pushed back again

i am so mad that they pushed back alpha proctol i was so looking forward to it. today i go into the store ( where i pre odered it)

and what do they say " iam sorry it has been pushed back to quess what JUNE 2010, I am so pissed off that i say screw it so i cancel my pre order and get my money back and i am going to get a game coming out this year. i am NOT going to get this game or any of the other ones fearing MW2 or haveing small little tehcinal diffcuitles. so what i am wondering is are you willing to wait

for your faviorite games or there sequels( that come out next year) or do you want to play it now!

Edited by lukexx

I blame SEGA for the awful lack of communication.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Ya really though. Delays are part of the game industry, but it is pretty lame to delay it within a few weeks of its supposed release. It really leads to the impression that they aren't really on top of things.

Edited by kreese12

Ya really though. Delays are part of the game industry, but it is pretty lame to delay it within a few weeks of its supposed release. It really leads to the impression that they aren't really on top of things.

Agreed. It should not get to the game's supposed release date before the delay is confirmed, and they certainly should at least tell us something about why it was delayed so close to release.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

I don't mind waiting, because luckily for me I'm not mentally ill and don't have withdrawal symptoms when it comes to Games. You my friend sound like you have some serious issues. I would recommend getting them checked out.

^^ Either way I will buy the game.

I don't mind waiting, because luckily for me I'm not mentally ill and don't have withdrawal symptoms when it comes to Games. You my friend sound like you have some serious issues. I would recommend getting them checked out.

There's having patience to wait for a games release.. and there's being given a release date.. and having that date pushed back.. waiting for the new release date.. total silence.. then a week before the release date getting a few rumours that a company are delaying it further.. more silence.. more silence..then a small change of date on a single website and no announcement..

It's more to do with the frustration of having interest peaked, looking forward to picking it up.. and on the day suddenly finding that you can't get it. It's the anti-climax, and wondering what the hell they're doing that they can't even handle basic public relations as a company to the people they're wanting to sell their product to..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

While it is frustrating, I understand how difficult it is to develop and publish a AAA title, so I'm willing to be patient. I'm much more concerned that the game will fall into some redevelopment nightmare phase and never get released, or be a horrid husk of its original self.

I expect there to be an official press release going out tomorrow on the delay. Hopefully that'll shed some light on why it's been delayed, but I doubt it.

The SEGA web dudes probably just jumped the gun with the date change on the website. If there is no press release on the delay, I'm going to be shocked. That would be highly irregular, as Spock would say...

This sounds like an error on the OP's part for not making sure the game was released yet.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

When it comes out I'll get it still.

That was my attitude before and its my attitude now.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

hey i don't have serious issue's i am just pissed that all the games are getting pushed back to 2010

You know what be really wonderful beside the game being out right this minute in our hands to play and enjoy? A reasonable explanation as to why it was delayed once more that alone would be very fantastic!!!!!!

So how about it?

What gives huh?

This is great news to be honest.

Obsidian games often have great story/ideas etc but are buggy as hell in some way, this gives them a lot more time to polish the game. I've read in a number of previews that the combat needed some work done for example.

Also there might be unfinished content (like missions and dialogue branches) that need to be finished. I'd prefer for them to work on those rather than release another KOTOR 2 debacle.

There's having patience to wait for a games release.. and there's being given a release date.. and having that date pushed back.. waiting for the new release date.. total silence.. then a week before the release date getting a few rumours that a company are delaying it further.. more silence.. more silence..then a small change of date on a single website and no announcement..

It's more to do with the frustration of having interest peaked, looking forward to picking it up.. and on the day suddenly finding that you can't get it. It's the anti-climax, and wondering what the hell they're doing that they can't even handle basic public relations as a company to the people they're wanting to sell their product to..

AMEN!!! I can't agree more with you, you said it all, i guess they(gaming company) all forgot the old saying '' The customer is always right '' because clearly they don't give a f... Anyway beside getting our frustration out, posting won't change a thing.

Like i posted on Sega forum, there are many good games coming soon, so ill buy one of them instead.