Cover Art redo

Since we are having to wait to find out if AP is delayed or not and people are speculating on the reasons, maybe we should request a cover art redo. The guy on the box looks nothing like Thorton. Maybe they should take these speculated 8 months and redo the in game character's look (because the cover art looks better,) or have one of the artists whip up a new cover with Gumby Thorton on it!

You know, there are characters other than Thorton in the game. Maybe the cover doesn't look like Thorton because it isn't supposed to be Thorton.

Honestly, I can recall more games that had their antagonists on the cover than I do games whose covers featured their protagonists. This is especially the case with RPGs...

You know, there are characters other than Thorton in the game. Maybe the cover doesn't look like Thorton because it isn't supposed to be Thorton.

Honestly, I can recall more games that had their antagonists on the cover than I do games whose covers featured their protagonists. This is especially the case with RPGs...

Absolutely true! I just put it up here because I was hoping to hear about something besides GFWL, delays, or the Twitter feed. Anything that could actually produce a new discussion.

well said. another great example-- ever seen the cover for the movie, Ichi The Killer?

(one of my fav. movies).