TV: SG:U

LadyCrimson

If it's so boring, why are you still watching it?

Nothing is for everyone, you're welcome to not like it and move on.

I'm not watching it, but I'm still sorta paying attention in case it seems to be getting better.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

At least they were on a planet. Well, kind of. :thumbsup:

Not bad, not bad at all.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Decent episode but ugh the melodrama is brutal. Not sure I'll stick with this show much longer.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I keep watching because hubby keeps watching, and I like to spend time with hubby. But I have a feeling it won't be long before I decide that SG:U hour is an hour not spent w/hubby. :(

Hubby has some kind of obsession with the SG shows/spinoffs...even when he thinks they're not very good, he seems compelled to watch every episode.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

This one eerily similar to the last episode of SG1, but not as awesome. It was pretty much a long "eveyone's bummed"

Didn't the previous episode have "to be continued" at the end? WTH?

EDIT: Smooth, they resolved it in a

Also, lesbians were severely disappointing :lol:

Edited by Purkake

No I checked to be sure because I thought it did too. When they didn't continue with the storyline in the next episode, I assumed the next group would find the kino on the planet and worked it out.

Didn't know about the webisode with the solution. Are people so dumb they need a solution to be told to them. I thought it was pretty obvious.

This one eerily similar to the last episode of SG1, but not as awesome. It was pretty much a long "eveyone's bummed"

Also, lesbians were severely disappointing ;)

You know, I'm amazed they don't have some sort of regulations about the people inhabiting their bodies not, well, going around having sex, eating crap they wouldn't normally and engaging in physical fights etc.

• 3 weeks later...
This could be quite a show if they cut down on the Keno confessions and the earth dialing stones.

I haven't watched in a bit...is it basically the same formula or are they changing it up yet?

• 2 months later...