Xbox 360 Elite Ebay

kingofsquid

OK, found an Xbox 360 Elite on Ebay, Condition New, seller has 97% feedback, Free Standard Flat Rate Shipping, large quantity. One Problem, the buy it now price is.......$2.00!!!!!!! FOR AN ELITE! Is there something wrong here, need help fast: 2 days, 2 hours until sale ends

Hummm... I think you missed this part of the posting "I respond within 12 hours!You are not buying a xbox system, you cant buy any electronic for $2 but with a little work and my help you can get an xbox 360 free." He is not selling an X-Box 360 Elite at all. :lol:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Found a good deal for an Arcade, 6 games, and a controller bundled in one for roughly 125 dollars. Ends in about 4 hours.

You'll need to shell out for a Hd though - so make sure to tack on that amount. :lol:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

my guess is the 2$ guy is running a pyramid or a chain letter scheme. You get promised all sorts of nice things, and then they cleverly cloud the fact that you are doing all the work.

My guess would be one of those referral deals, where you have to sign up for all kinds of marketing offers and watch a bunch of ads for different companies, and then sign up ten other people to do the same thing, before you get your free stuff. I've known people who had this work for them, but it's an awful hassle.

Matthew Rorie