Scientists find new force

HoonDing

Link

Not long after the confirmation of the existence of dark energy, astronomers recently found a new mysterious dark energy force in the Universe that works against gravity and could turn the laws of modern physics topsy-turvy.

Seems pretty big from a scientific viewpoint. Though even though it could mean a landmark in gaining a true understanding of the universe, I haven't seen it reported in the conventional media anywhere.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I was at a really interesting lecture/seminar on this last year actually. The guy said that the prevailing theory amongst many scientist today was that the concept of Dark Energy, Dark Matter and Gravity were kinda place-holders for some universal law/concept that hadn't been found yet. Because, while Dark Matter/Energy explains the expansion of the universe it is pretty unlikely that the universe is filled with a soup of material (much like the 19th century Ether theory) that light and material can pass through and which only really affects matter in an anti-gravitational way. He and his colleagues were exploring what this force could be and how it could both work as gravity and anti-gravity.

Fortune favors the bald.

It actually sounds pretty badass. It's the sort of term you'd expect Fox News to use, though.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"