Need your help once more

ramza

I have downloaded and installed the Microsoft works file converter but I still cannot open .wps text files, nor save them as .doc files. My gf needs to send some working paper and until I manage to find a solution to this problem, could some gentle soul please help me? I have uploaded the file and I just need it to be turned into a doc file.

Thanks in advance!

Ebauche.zip

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

There you go...

Edit: In Word 2003 format.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Thanks a lot, man! How did you do this? I have to find some solution so as to not bother you each time.

:disguise:

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

I used Word 2007, nothing more, nothing less.

I renamed the file to have a .WPS extension and when opening up the document, instead of using the default suggestion, I hit the "drill down" arrow to select different file types. "Works 6.0 - 9.0 (*.wps)" was the very last one on the list down at the bottom :disguise:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Oh ok, I made it work this time! I didn't realize I had to give it a .wps extension. Instead, I was adding a .doc extension. No wonder, it didn't work.

Then, I have to save it as Microsoft Word file. It's simpler than I thought.

Thanks again!

Edited by ramza