Bit-tech previews AP

Maybe the whole "delay" thing is a clever (read: brain dead) marketing trick of SEGA.

I like the preview (party because they mostly dropped the ME comparisons).

Edited by Oner

Actually I'd say it's one of the better preview articles I've read on AP. Primarily because it mentions Mass Effect but acknowledges that AP is quite a bit different, and also that ME was not the cornucopia of RPG-dom that it's often said to be in game media.

You know Wrath of Dagon, much as I like you and all, I can't help but wonder how you're so speculative about whether Alpha Protocol is finished or not, when at the same time you follow a game like Age of Decadence which has been in development forever and with a very small team to boot.

I think it's fair to say that Alpha Protocol and Aliens were at pretty different stages in their development no?

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

You know Wrath of Dagon, much as I like you and all, I can't help but wonder how you're so speculative about whether Alpha Protocol is finished or not, when at the same time you follow a game like Age of Decadence which has been in development forever and with a very small team to boot.

I think it's fair to say that Alpha Protocol and Aliens were at pretty different stages in their development no?

Because it's very understandable why AoD has been in development for a long time (not forever), and I have a lot more faith in Vince than in corporate beancounters. Besides with AoD we're told about everything that's going on, with AP all we get is the usual marketing line. Also, I've never believed AP would sell well to tell the truth, regardless of its merits.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan