What are you playing now?

Pidesco

Wasn't there a bug with some key in BG&E? Does anyone know has that been fixed in GOG version? If it is, I think I'm going to get it some day.

The only key-related bug that I know of was from using a crack and there is also a fix for that.

Edited by Purkake

Wasn't there a bug with some key in BG&E? Does anyone know has that been fixed in GOG version? If it is, I think I'm going to get it some day.

The only key-related bug that I know of was from using a crack and there is also a fix for that.

Okay, going to visit GOG when I have time to play it.

You can rest easy, I played it (and own it too), though I'm paranoid, cuz my computer broke down once exactly when I started the game for the first time.

Anyway, still StarCraft, and Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party on my cell phone. SO. FUNNY. :lol:

Also Mark Hamill. Mentioning Batman: AA without meantioning Hamill in the same post is a crime.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

SoZ, good-aligned party (although I've added the Drow Warlock for arcane firepower and Ribsmasher because he makes me laugh), currently at level 16 and have done one raid on the high-level bit of the jungle before the final area. Now back in Sword Coast grinding for level 17 / 18 finishing some unfinished quests and getting tooled up for The End.

It's really really good fun, it's like playing a superior, gonzo 1E AD&D pen and paper campaign. Kudos to the developers for making an old gamer very happy and more power to your elbows!

Cheers

MC

sonsofgygax.JPG

"It's really really good fun, it's like playing a superior, gonzo 1E AD&D pen and paper campaign. Kudos to the developers for making an old gamer very happy and more power to your elbows!"

Kiddin' right? SOZ is a horrible old skool game. yes, it's old skool. But, it's horrible. Good oldskool games are the GB ones.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

still playing dead rising as part of that new capcom triple platinum xbox360 pack.

this game is actually really goddamn hard, i'm a little surprised at how popular it was a few years ago because it's not particularly "casual" friendly. still it's fun, and I like the challenge because I know if things ever get too hairy I can just start a new game but keep my level intact so it'd be easier next go round.

i finally got burnt out on puzzle quest after too many hours.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Uncharted. Man ps3 is great o.ob

Batman AA Taking my time and trying to find all the riddles and everything i can during my first play through.

NFS Shift - ah it's not that bad anymore. Zonda R meet Track x. Track X record broken :D

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Trying to get someone with internet worth a dime to download the EE for me, or I might just persevere with 1.1.

Uh, the Witcher.

I'm in Chapter 3 of the Witcher. The fight with 20 odd assassins in the Salamdra base in the sewers almost did me in. I was just runnign around spamming the igni sign at groups that got close.

Not terribly heroic, I'm afraid. lol.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

the witcher is the only game I've ever played where I just HAD to drink red wine while i played. the game made me an alcoholic for the three weeks it took me to finish it.

just a neat little side story for you all.

also any contra game requires shotgunning a beer after finishing a level with your buddy.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I'm playing Batman : AA and it's pretty good fun. It's the closest game to Bioshock since Bioshock...really nice art direction and makes you feel like Batman just like every review is saying. 9/10 so far (I'm about 5% in)

How is it like BioShock? Just the art direction?

Also Mark Hamill. Mentioning Batman: AA without meantioning Hamill in the same post is a crime.

I hate the Joker, but Mark Hamill is good.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I'm playing Batman : AA and it's pretty good fun. It's the closest game to Bioshock since Bioshock...really nice art direction and makes you feel like Batman just like every review is saying. 9/10 so far (I'm about 5% in)

How is it like BioShock? Just the art direction?

I totally missed that. I'll throw my proverbial hat into the proverbial question circle. How is Batman like Bioshock?

I'd say Batman is like Bioshock in the atmospheric sense. There are wonderful tapes scattered around the island that give little tidbits, and the graphics really draw you in. But in every other regard I'd say it is vastly superior to Bioshock.

the witcher is the only game I've ever played where I just HAD to drink red wine while i played. the game made me an alcoholic for the three weeks it took me to finish it.

Cool story, bro.

In other news: why?

Game that makes people drink when they play it, politics are going to love this :lol:

Wicher is one of those zillion games I'd like to play, does anyone have a device that adds hours to days?