39 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like more?

• Taipei
    • Rome
    • Moscow
    • Saudi Arabia

No game ever takes place in Canada.

o:)

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

A game set in Australia would be better, what with the huge urban sprawl, super rainforests and cave systems, and deadly animals.

But like Canada, America, and Britain, it's probably too familiar to Western audiences who want something exotic. Also, Americans are absolutely terrible at doing Australian accents, so they'd have to hire a lot of Aussie voice actors which could be budget-intensive. I guess Canada is a better choice because you guys sound American anyway. And for something exotic you could visit Montreal. Oh my word.

Deus Ex 3 will take place in Montreal :o (and Shangai, Detroit...).

I love Russia too.

I'd be happy if Montreal wasn't kindof ****ty, actually. There are more awesome places in Canada.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I just want to see NPCs that speak Qu

I'd like a whole game set in old European cities from Budapest to Lisbon, passing through Florence, Barcelona, Stockholm, Prague, Paris, Edinburgh and Vienna. It could be a noir adventure/FPRPG set in the 30s.

And I'm talking real locations, not fictional locations that are inspired by the real thing.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I'd like a whole game set in old European cities from Budapest to Lisbon, passing through Florence, Barcelona, Stockholm, Prague, Paris, Edinburgh and Vienna. It could be a noir adventure/FPRPG set in the 30s.

And I'm talking real locations, not fictional locations that are inspired by the real thing.

Make it Call of Cthulhu and I'm in.

Keep your fantasy to every other game released, ever. This is a game set in the real world.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Keep your fantasy to every other game released, ever. This is a game set in the real world.

It is?!?!?!? Those screenshots looked like a game taking place in the future on a different planet.. As did the videos. Are you sure this is not a space RPg ala Mass Effect. :)

salamando.gif

build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

It is?!?!?!? Those screenshots looked like a game taking place in the future on a different planet.. As did the videos. Are you sure this is not a space RPg ala Mass Effect. :)

Pidesco meant the game he would like to see made, not AP.

Moscow could be so pretty in this game. Just imagine lots of snow.

Please don't mess up Moscow.