So Fallout 3

ramza

Kidnapped by Minsc, probably...

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

We should, before he comes back as one of their brainwashed drones and tries to convert us.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Boo was awesome.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

The people at the Codex are far more reasonable than what you guys think.

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

It's unrelated to Fallout 3 game, but someone is making a post-apocalyptic film called "The Fallout":

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111801044...yid=13&cs=1

Xavier Gens to direct 'Fallout'

Thriller takes place in post-apocalyptic world

By ALI JAAFAR

“Hitman” helmer Xavier Gens has signed on to direct futuristic thriller “The Fallout,” which takes place in a post-apocalyptic world set around a New York apartment building-turned-shelter.

Ross Dinerstein (“Powder Blue”), Darren Welch (“The Bang Bang Club”) and Tony Krantz (“Mulholland Drive”) are producing.

Karl Mueller and Eron Sheean are co-writers and co-producers.

Content Film is handling worldwide rights on the project, which begins production in Eastern Europe in February.

Bethesda had already trademarked "Fallout" for films. Don't know if putting a "The" in the title is going to help them getting around it.

I sense 2010 is going to be a busy year for ZeniMax lawyers.

Edited by Masterfade

It's unrelated to Fallout 3 game, but someone is making a post-apocalyptic film called "The Fallout":

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111801044...yid=13&cs=1

Xavier Gens to direct 'Fallout'

Thriller takes place in post-apocalyptic world

By ALI JAAFAR

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Hitman wasn't horrible. It was just forgettably bad.

Horrible should be reserved for those very rare movies that manage to be completely wretched. Like Waterworld. Or 300.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Hitman wasn't horrible. It was just forgettably bad.

Horrible should be reserved for those very rare movies that manage to be completely wretched. Like Waterworld. Or 300.

MADNESS!

Spectacularly wretched?

It was definitely a spectacle. As much as film can be anyway.

No, that's Tranformers.

Well, yeah, that too. But it wasn't quite as pompous and overblown as 300 or Waterworld. Maybe Transformers 2 is but I never saw that one.

300 had better writing than Transformers 2. Unbelievable, I know.

I thought this thread was about Fallout 3 and how much it sucked and everyone here hates Bethesda?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

and how much it sucked and everyone here hates Bethesda!

Fixed.

What pisses me off most about FO3 is every NPC is voiced by like the same 5 voice actors.

Just like Oblivion. If they can't get more voice actors, at least get ones who can alter their voice to sound different.

Surely this could be achieved by a fat guy from New Jersey called Walt alternately whacking them in the throat or groin with a length of plank?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I thought 300 was bad in a good way, I mean it had stunning visuals and painfully bad acting. It also has tanned homo erotic Greeks edging suspiciously towards fascism without offering anything in the way of an excuse. I mean that's not a good thing, but it's an achievement, of sorts.

Waterworld has the same 'un-ashamedness' about it's general pitiful lousiness as a movie which is what makes it a candidate for kitsch and bad-good. Just imho of course.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Well.. historically speaking Spartans.. um yeah, homoerotic and fasicst? Yeah, thats really quite accurate for Spartan society..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I thought 300 was bad in a good way, I mean it had stunning visuals and painfully bad acting. It also has tanned homo erotic Greeks edging suspiciously towards fascism without offering anything in the way of an excuse. I mean that's not a good thing, but it's an achievement, of sorts.

Waterworld has the same 'un-ashamedness' about it's general pitiful lousiness as a movie which is what makes it a candidate for kitsch and bad-good. Just imho of course.

... Edging suspiciously towards? It's hard to get a lot more fascist than the Spartans were, really. :)

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif