Hiring professional WoW player. $50,00~$100,00 per hour.

ramza

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/etc/1379738943.html

I need to hire a person to play World of Warcraft with me. This person must be at least a Rival+ in arena healing and be able to assist me in getting to arena rating of 2000+. You will need to be able to play at least 3hrs per day during the week and 5hrs over the weekend. You will also need to be able to play a DK to farm honor for items. You *MUST* be trustworthy, helpful, have vent WITH MIC, and not have an holy-then-tho attitude. I have a priest account but you may have to move your healer over to Eitrigg PVE. Must be able to start ASAP (like NOW)!

* Compensation: Pay is $50.00 (USD) per hour played and it goes up to $100 (USD) per hour played after rating of 1850 plus a bonus of up to $5000 (USD) for a rating of 2350

* Telecommuting is ok.

* This is a part-time job.

* This is a contract job.

* OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities

* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

* Please, no phone calls about this job!

* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

ROFLMAO

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Another Idiot Listing on craigslist, FREE Section, this one from the SF Bay Area of Calif

Nemesis required. 6-month project with possibilty to extend

I've been trying to think of ways to spice up my life. I'm 35 years old, happily married with two kids and I have a good job in insurance. But somethings missing. I feel like I'm old before my time. I need to inject some excitement into my daily routine through my arm before its too late. I need a challenge, something to get the adrenaline pumping again. An addiction would be nice, but, in short, I need a nemesis. I'm willing to pay $350 up front for you services as an arch enemy over the next six months. Nothing crazy. Steal my parking space, knock my coffee over, trip me when Im running to catch the BART and occasionaly whisper in my ear, "Ahha, we meet again". That kind of thing. Just keep me on my toes. Complacency will be the death of me. You need to have an evil streak and be blessed with innate guile and cunning. You should also be adept at inconsicuous pursuit. Evil laugh preferred. Send me a photo and a brief explanation why you would be a good nemesis.

British accent preferred.

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Wasn't there something about advertising/promotion in the CoC?

Instead I give you

HL2 mod.

That is so awesome. I thought of doing something like that once, but it would've just been me saying the words (as in, I say "shotgun" when firing the shotgun).

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/etc/1379738943.html

I need to hire a person to play World of Warcraft with me. This person must be at least a Rival+ in arena healing and be able to assist me in getting to arena rating of 2000+. You will need to be able to play at least 3hrs per day during the week and 5hrs over the weekend. You will also need to be able to play a DK to farm honor for items. You *MUST* be trustworthy, helpful, have vent WITH MIC, and not have an holy-then-tho attitude. I have a priest account but you may have to move your healer over to Eitrigg PVE. Must be able to start ASAP (like NOW)!

* Compensation: Pay is $50.00 (USD) per hour played and it goes up to $100 (USD) per hour played after rating of 1850 plus a bonus of up to $5000 (USD) for a rating of 2350

* Telecommuting is ok.

* This is a part-time job.

* This is a contract job.

* OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities

* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

* Please, no phone calls about this job!

* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

ROFLMAO

Basically this guy is asking for somebody to play his character and farm pvp for some of the better equipment.

Don't the chinese do that for 50$ total?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Basically this guy is asking for somebody to play his character and farm pvp for some of the better equipment.

Don't the chinese do that for 50$ total?

Having your account logged on from a Chinese IP runs the serious risk of getting it permabanned by Blizz.

Also he's not just asking someone to farm battlegrounds for him, he's asking for an arena partner, which requires someone with excellent communication skills (in English) and no intercontinental lag.

I thought it was $50,000, not $50, for a second there. Yeah, he wants someone to game with him and he's willing to pay them. It's a bit sad, but it isn't terribly shocking. They guy probably is decently well off and can't make any good reliable friends in the game. Given the sheer amount of people who log in tons of hours in WoW, his social skills must be terrible if he can't find a guildmate to do this stuff with.

I'm thinking about applying for the nemesis job. It's local for me.

Hurlie, we could jobshare if you like. I also have an English accent and am Lawful Evil. I could get out there a couple of times a year to QA the whole nemesis business plan and go MWUHAHAHAHAHHAAAA in a slightly camp but sinister way.

Cheers

MC

sonsofgygax.JPG

Another Idiot Listing on craigslist, FREE Section, this one from the SF Bay Area of Calif

Nemesis required. 6-month project with possibilty to extend

I've been trying to think of ways to spice up my life. I'm 35 years old, happily married with two kids and I have a good job in insurance. But somethings missing. I feel like I'm old before my time. I need to inject some excitement into my daily routine through my arm before its too late. I need a challenge, something to get the adrenaline pumping again. An addiction would be nice, but, in short, I need a nemesis. I'm willing to pay $350 up front for you services as an arch enemy over the next six months. Nothing crazy. Steal my parking space, knock my coffee over, trip me when Im running to catch the BART and occasionaly whisper in my ear, "Ahha, we meet again". That kind of thing. Just keep me on my toes. Complacency will be the death of me. You need to have an evil streak and be blessed with innate guile and cunning. You should also be adept at inconsicuous pursuit. Evil laugh preferred. Send me a photo and a brief explanation why you would be a good nemesis.

British accent preferred.

He says he's happy with his life, but to post such things, he must really feel lonely and must be bored of his wife and kids... Maybe he should get a divorce instead...

Edited by ramza

Wasn't there something about advertising/promotion in the CoC?

Instead I give you

HL2 mod.

Hilarious.. :) a friend of mine actually did that to my Quake 2 game, back when it was released, as all the sounds were easy to replace. With things like "there's water nearby, there's is WATER nearby" instead of water splashing etc. He didn't tell me of course, so when I played it at a LAN party some time later I seriously ended up on rolling on the floor in hysterical laughter.

Fortune favors the bald.

The nemesis one would be perfect for the sheer fact that I would commit a major slight against him and he'd stand in the chilling rain a beaten and defeated man and scream "Your days are numbered cat man!" all the while I'm driving away with his teenage daughter in the back of my camry and laughing maniacally until the red lights disappear, shrouded in the lonely cold darkness of night. And I'd get paid to do it.

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.