Alpha Protocol animations

Why does Geralt have a ponytail and a worse voice actor? :)

From what I've seen the AP animations look pretty good, moreso with the canned stuff liked takedowns and jumping than with the standard movement/shooting/punching, but that's usually the case in games.

That was Alppha footage, so I am guessing it was placeholder voices. At least one would hope, lol. Other than that, the game looks killer. Too bad my ancient pc cannot even run the first one. :p

I think the individual animations of Alpha Protocol are great actually, it's just that the "connection" between 2 seperate animations can feel a bit disjointed. It's been discussed a million times already though. It's definetely not very off-putting to me at least.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

I read that they were looking for one for TW2.

Well, its possible. I have to admit I pretty much stopped caring about the franchise after they canceled RotWW.

I did however read some rumors about their poor financial condition (they have lost distribution right for some big publishers) and there have been some layoffs, but all this does not necessarily mean anything big.

Edited by uzivatel

Guest PoziomyPion

Just to put it straight, they publish their games(CDProjekt that is) in Poland, Czech REpublic, Slovakia and Hungary(I might have missed some countries). They NEED a publisher for North and South America, the rest of Europe and Asia.

:)

But I guess this entire topic is a shameless promotion of The Witcher 2 by some fan :o

Edited by PoziomyPion