Witcher 2 'leaked' video

Maria Caliban

Please change Geralt's face. He looks now like an Hollywood action-hero.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I've just been playing Half life two episode 1 and 2. In those games you have an unkillable companion with unlimited ammo, basically playing the game for you. You wind up routinely lobbing grenades at her legs to deal with the zombies attackng her.

This is not a good idea.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

What about the boobie cards?

Kaput. Out. Canceled. Cut. Destroyed. Not. In. The. Game.

Sex this time will be.... CINEMATIC AND INVOLVED!. Like Heavy Rain, according to the devs.

Since I haven't played Heavy Rain, I can't vouch for the level of maturity.. or boobs, for that matter.

What about the boobie cards?

Sex this time will be.... CINEMATIC AND INVOLVED!. Like Heavy Rain, according to the devs.

So it will be QTE driven? :lol:

With text as erotic as 'Insert Rod [A] (clever, huh?) into hole '.

Or in the case of PS3 '[X] and [O]'.

Awesome.

I hope Obsidian learns a thing or two from them.. SIE's sex scene in Alpha Protocol could have benefited from that kind of system!

• 1 month later...

That doesn't look fantastic at all. It looks like an intricate skybox with some rendered houses on top. Very weird screenshot.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

PC_Galerie_Wiedzmin_2_Zabojcy_Krolow_PC_Galeria_6_32005_0109_19082010.jpg

Looks like Geralt's gonna be tortured in TW2. Also, that dungeon looks very atmospheric. In fact, this was the case for TW1 dungeons as well, though the game never really put emphasis on the dungeon crawling aspect.

Oh God, why do they have to cheapen their game like that?

Edited by fastpunk

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Looks like Geralt's gonna be tortured in TW2. Also, that dungeon looks very atmospheric. In fact, this was the case for TW1 dungeons as well, though the game never really put emphasis on the dungeon crawling aspect.

It had plenty of nice swamps to make up for the shortage of sewers ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Arghh... instead of getting rid of the awful boxing minigame, they are throwing more resources at it :-

The voice acting was quite decent, but the facial animations and body "language" was completely stiff and at odds with what the characters were saying ;)

Umm, yeah ;)

I guess that was to be expected, showing off all the epic, actiony, heroic, immersive, cinematic, buzzword 17, etc. stuff on an event like this. Cerebral stuff just isn't sexy.

I haven't given up on the game yet :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Official gamescom presentation preview trailer

The music in this trailer is superb! :wub:

It had plenty of nice swamps to make up for the shortage of sewers :x

They can keep the swamps, just give me more atmospheric dungeons (and better combat, obviously).

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

I'd like to hear more about the supposed three separate ways to get through the game. What's shown in the video is La Valetta castle, home of a traitorous baroness and apparently this is one of the three paths that can be chosen in the main story.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

check out the gameplay videos. he looks a little different. and I liked the old look more

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I don't like his new haircut :x

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I don't care about how Geralt looks that much.

His previous exotic/feral look was a lot more interesting. It also tied in nicely with questions of Geralt's humanness, or lack thereof.

The new look is a lot more generic. It's not actively unpleasant, but it's nothing positive.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.