Vantage Point

so i'm watching Vantage Point right this moment.. if any of you have seen it, try to think of the assassin(aka-- Mr. "Where is my brother?")

He reminds me so much of Michael Thorton & i love his choice of clothing. i have no complaints about the gear or clothing in Alpha Protocol, based on what ive seen so far.. & i decided i'll get this game after i saw a trailer (from IGN) that showed off his tactical gear. I LOVE that stuff! i could ask for nothing more. well.. now i could. any word on if there will be any backpacks in the game? i dont care if it has real backpack physics and bounces while you run.. id be happy(-ier) if it was in the game.

that is all!

:D.

Edited by Warren Bills

so i'm watching Vantage Point right this moment.. if any of you have seen it, try to think of the assassin(aka-- Mr. "Where is my brother?")

He reminds me so much of Michael Thorton & i love his choice of clothing. i have no complaints about the gear or clothing in Alpha Protocol, based on what ive seen so far.. & i decided i'll get this game after i saw a trailer (from IGN) that showed off his tactical gear. I LOVE that stuff! i could ask for nothing more. well.. now i could. any word on if there will be any backpacks in the game? i dont care if it has real backpack physics and bounces while you run.. id be happy(-ier) if it was in the game.

that is all!

The only thing I can remember about that movie was the ultra-fake CGI helicopter in the end (that ruined the whole movie for me).

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

that is all!

The only thing I can remember about that movie was the ultra-fake CGI helicopter in the end (that ruined the whole movie for me).

hmm i dont remember a helicopter..lol. but after the movie ended, i realized that technically, its a short film, only extended by different perspectives. wasnt expecting so many perspectives.